sportsgirl shirt, abercrombie & fitch shorts, vintage belt and jacket, nine west heels
Recently thrifted this beautiful vintage fur jacket! Fell in love with it as soon as I laid eyes and hands on it.
& of course, couldn't wait to share my awesome find with everyone! Has anyone else bought any awesome vintage fur coats lately? Please share about your thrifting experiences. It's always amazing what you can find from vintage stores these days. I find myself shying away from big shopping malls and turning to places with an abundance of vintage stores.
Also finally got a chance to wear these heels I bought a while ago from Nine West but never got around to wearing it with anything. They are quite comfortable despite falling off occasionally.
Recently thrifted this beautiful vintage fur jacket! Fell in love with it as soon as I laid eyes and hands on it.
& of course, couldn't wait to share my awesome find with everyone! Has anyone else bought any awesome vintage fur coats lately? Please share about your thrifting experiences. It's always amazing what you can find from vintage stores these days. I find myself shying away from big shopping malls and turning to places with an abundance of vintage stores.
Also finally got a chance to wear these heels I bought a while ago from Nine West but never got around to wearing it with anything. They are quite comfortable despite falling off occasionally.
25 comments:
I love everything in your outfit... the shoes is so fabulous. I really like it.
PS... I know this is random but I just want to tell you that my boys are also taking up courses in actuary. They dream of being actuaries someday. xoxo
PS again... Hi Helen! My eldest is 20 and the youngest is 16. We don't really have a course in Actuary here in the Philippines so the eldest took up BS Statistics and enrolled in courses needed for actuarial science. The youngest will just start college this term and he will take up BS Management Science and Engineering.
I can't believe that such a pretty and gorgeous girl like you is really into Math. I know that Math is normally a man's language. I'm really impressed Helen!
Your other followers maybe wondering what we're talking about. Hahaha!
Yes, they do plan to take up the actuarial board exams. They plan to take up their masters in the US and take the exams there. But that is still a long way to go. I hope their plans won't change so that I will just be a shopping mommy and a lady of leisure when they become actuaries. Hahaha!
its really hard to find any vintage coats in sydney, a few places in newtown have a few but even then they go so quickly :(
Another perfect outfit! Love all especially the clogs and the fur jacket!
www.abitoffashion.com
I absolutely adore your clogs! They are so beautiful (especially that blue!) I like how you've stuck your outfit together, it all fits but doesn't look like you've tried really hard!
http://toruu-tania.blogspot.com/
'Hey girl :) For the second time... I Love the wy you accessorize! so gorgeous!
hey...once again fabulous photos...please tell me; what kind of camera do you use...
Jinx
The jacket is really cool! I love it!
LA
you look amazing!
cute photos - i like the pop of color in your ring !
wow such amazing photography... really beautifully done. loved the entire outfit, i would die to have half the things in your closet!
Gorgeous look, i love these pictures they are so well taken!!
gorgeous shoes! i want them.
Wow, what a cool spot to have a photo shoot in Love the location, works so well with the outfit.
Georgeous pictures!! I love your jewelry and those clogs!! Wow! xoxoxoxo
ohmygosh, i am in LOVE with your coat
just across!!
your outfit is lovely!!
Love your look, and your blog! I would love to trade links!
xoxo,
Kalin
www.neuterthis.com
Im so completely inlove with your fur jacket! Loving the look!
check out my blog:
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com/
enter the prada giveaway
xx
wow what a great blog!
im your fallower from now on(:
you look amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!
awesome fur find!! i've been wanting to buy a vintage fur coat, but haven't found one that doesn't look overwhelming on me :( thrift stores really are the best places to treasure hunt, you're also less likely to be wearing the same items as someone else! : )
Tu est vraiment jolie, et ta tenue te vas à ravir
Post a Comment