Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sydney Fashion Weekend 2010!



This is just a notice to fashionistas in the Sydney region! Sydney Fashion Weekend is coming up and I just want to let everyone know so they can get in and buy their tickets and secure their spots at this exciting event! Catwalks from all the famous Australian designers as well as their beautiful pieces being restocked everyday and sold at the most affordable prices! I for one am so thrilled!

Hurry and buy your tickets ladies!! & if you guys do decide to go let me know!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

great
love
xoxo

follow me on
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1432188/factory-style

Nicole Jarecz said...

i wish i could go , unfortunately im a bit too far from australia! lol

Fashion Matters said...

I wish I could be in Australia=\

VerseaStyle said...

I want to be in Australia! Waahhhhhhhhhhhhh :) Will be checking back for your pics!!!

Orgo Cosmetics said...

Good to know! Wishing I lived in Sydney...

Devon said...

Ah, I wish I could go! x

Anonymous said...

aww this sounds so much fun. too bad i live on the other side of the planet.

Rand T said...

aaaah nice shame its too far;)
xx