Wednesday, April 7, 2010

if they ask me.. i would say, i dont know your name









photography : Phong Ho
Kookai slip dress, one teaspoon singlet, sportsgirl lace tights, perri cutten shirt, vintage boots

Found this fabulous location for photos and spent an entire day exploring this abandoned warehouse set!

Finally on my mid-semester break and I'm enjoying the brief moments of freedom and I'm going to be posting a lot more now!

20 comments:

FashionHippieLoves said...

stunning look!

X

A PIECE OF PASSION said...

Beautiful photos, love everything about them!

xoxo

A PIECE OF PASSION

MELISSA Z. said...

Love the set and the outfit!

Check out my graffiti photos on my blog

www.abitoffashion.com

Laura Gerencser said...

Nice pics!! I love your jewelry!

Adele said...

You look great! I love the top in the post below also!.x

Couture said...

Beautiful look!

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

No said...

aww your hair looks super pretty:-)

Lucy said...

really amazing photos!! I love our tights and your hair looks pretty!!

The Fashion Cloud said...

Lovely!! and what a great place to take pictures!!

xx

veronicaa said...

Beautiful outfit!
Your dress and tights are stunning
Xoxo
Veronica
fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

Rachel Tanski said...

very cool location, and gorgeous look (per always).

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

amazing shooting...incredible location

Tania said...

Both you and the outfit are beautiful! I love the idea behind this one too. I'm first time on your blog, but I really like it!

http://toruu-tania.blogspot.com/

LA said...

Amazin photoshoots! You've got a great style!

I'll back soon for more, darling!





LA

Bird said...

wow these photos are stunning! i love the hippy vibe and the trash background. fantastic!

Anonymous said...

the headband is fabulous
loving this!
you have an awesome blog
keep it going! its great source of inspiration
thanks for sharing as always darling!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Emma Hoareau said...

LOVE this outfit! the blue really suits you, and what a great location- love the graffiti!

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

labeautifulvie said...

i love love love that gray top! Gotta get myself one too. :) Beautiful pictures btw.

Plami said...

love the location! love the photo session! very armagedonic... :) Inspiring...

Anonymous said...

You look so georgeous and chic, loving your shoes:)

xo Factory Girl