Saturday, April 24, 2010

singing love songs all out of key.


found this great candid shot of me on one of my recent friday night outings with my girls! photographer did a great job! here are some photos of the nights =)





22 comments:

Vertiginoso said...

WOOoow And this picture sounds very "Mesmerizing dark-haired Party Girl full of scintillating gracefulness" Dear !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

MELISSA Z. said...

wow! The first pic is awesome! Great!

www.abitoffashion.com

Tania said...

That's a gorgeous picture! You have beautiful hair!

Are you quite tall? You look very slim and long legged!

http://toruu-tania.blogspot.com/

Chelsea Finn said...

these are all amazing photos but that first one is so beautiful!
:)

<3elizabeth

Anonymous said...

so pretty!! stop by sometime x

Sarah said...

WOOOOW! The first image is incredible! Great stuffxx

Sarah Whitney said...

That first shot is fantastic! PS, love your blog!

Couture said...

What a beautiful picture of you!

Unknown said...

I love these pics! Thanks for sharing x I’ve just come across your blog and I love it! Will be stopping by from now on x

Missy
For everything about fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Couture said...

I've nominated you for an award! More info on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures:)

Bisous Natasha said...

Amazing photos ! ;-)

Wendy said...

You look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!
these photos are so fabulous, love it
your blog is wonderful inspiration, keep it up!
thanks for sharing as always

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Cars said...

I don't know if I ever said this before, but I really love your blog. You've such great style! And by cupcakes, your hair is beyond amazing!! I'm so jealous.

Anonymous said...

loving these photos very much girl!
Yaary.

Rosanna said...

loving that first photo! your dress looks super cute too


www.littlemissdressup.com

Anonymous said...

looks like youre having so much fun!
love your blog, great inspiration!
thanks for sharing, love it

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Marcella said...

That first pic is so cool. LOVE it! So wish I could be partying it up too... uni is so lame haha

Hope you're well :)

xx Marcella

febrina utami putri said...

looks like you guys had fun! hey i lovce your makeuo, you look so pretty! and your nail colour, love it!!

micol zanzuri said...

you look gorgeussssssss

Viv said...

nice photos! love what you're wearing :)




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com