Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm picturing your face against something worth waiting for..


















photography : Taylor Zhao
joshua & sean top, bettina liano jeans, nine west heels, chanel bag, natasha leather jacket

Sorry for the lack of posts since my birthday! All I've been doing is partying since then and have not had enough energy to take any photos!

But alas, finally made time for a shoot with my friend Taylor who did a fantastic job! Her first time working with me and we had a blast just trying different things!

More to come from Taylor!

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY BELOVED READERS! =)

xxx



16 comments:

Laura Gerencser said...

Awesome outfit!!

ChristingC said...

so pretty!! the pics by the water are beautiful. i love that splattered effect top!

http://fashionhedonism.blogspot.com

laura ♥ said...

love your top. you look amazing! :)

veronicaa said...

Such an amazing outfit!!
Wish I had that bag so much <3
Beautiful photos, you look gorgeous.
XO Veronica
fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

thenoircollective said...

I tried on that leather jacket on Saturday, its freaking amazing saddddly I couldn't afford it, but it looks great on you. I've been after one that colour for forever!

Angela Pluck said...

lovely top and beautiful pictures.

Indy said...

WOw, these pictures are gorgeous! I love your style and how you work your outfits...great!

KRISTY said...

i'm madly in love with your top and silver accessories. GORGEOUS shots, as well. HAPPY EASTER :)

www.monochromachic.com

Silvia Couture said...

great top and water pictures! Lovely post

-Silvia

Lucy said...

Amazing pictures!! Your outfit looks great, i love the details.

No said...

loooooove the piled on jewelry, the wicked hot nail polish and the serenity of the photos :-) pretty...

Sarah Whitney said...

What a lovely location for taking photos. Love the outfit and your coral mani is hot!

Anonymous said...

Pretty, love your photos.

MELISSA Z. said...

only one word...wonderful!
You're soooo chic!

www.abitoffashion.com

Margaret said...

love your rings :) xx

emily said...

beautiful photos! i love the print of your top, so pretty, and your shoes.

-emilyviveur