Kookai dress, mimco beanie, vintage belt, vintage boots, chanel bag
Found an interesting rooftop carpark to take photos..
though i have to admit standing on the ledge was probably the most scariest/dumbest thing ive ever done.. haha looking down at nothing but concrete 5 storeys down
Found an interesting rooftop carpark to take photos..
though i have to admit standing on the ledge was probably the most scariest/dumbest thing ive ever done.. haha looking down at nothing but concrete 5 storeys down
32 comments:
beautiful pictures! love the outfit
Love the bracelets!!!
http://www.theworldslast.blogspot.com/
Hahaha! But you look awesome... I didn't see any sign of fear. Love the images... beautiful lighting. xoxo
Oh I'm really in love with your outfit! the belt and the jewelry and beanie are amazing with that army-colored dress!!
And I really love your skincolor!
It's so weird that someone else at the other side of the world, who looks totally different than you, has the same name.
xx helen (from Holland)
www.fashionised.blogspot.com
Beautiful pictures, love all the bracelets!
xoxo
A PIECE OF PASSION
Beautiful!! I love the jewellery, you look lovely there, the sky is pretty too :)
http://toruu-tania.blogspot.com/
lovely blog & you are realy pretty..
amazing photos! i love your outfit, ecspecially the jewelry!
i would've been way to scared to stand on that ledge! haha.
:)
-elizabeth
Awesome photos. You wear this laid back look so well.
x
I love this look! Kind of military-inspired....
WOW! you + the colors of that sunset = absolutely beautiful.
Great asessories
hello gorgeous
you always look so wonderful!
love your blog, keep it up
thanks for sharing, darling!
-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
Stunning images...I love they way you accessories this dress, perfection!
-Marta
Wow Helen we love this. The green is so on-trend. Great shots too!
xxx
Simple but very nice look! You're always very chic! <3
www.abitoffashion.com
amazing photos and outfit!
Gorgeous outfit. Love the dress with the beanie. *
Stunning x
Very nice jewels!
xx Alex
hypeed.com
Great pics, you look stunning!
Love the dress!
i love your bracelets!
www.littlemissdressup.com
Love the dress, the second photo is stunning!
www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com
www.renegadelovers.com
Loving your Chanel and your rings.
Love the beanie with the dress!
love the outfit
I'm so glad I found your blog! Amazing.
gorgeous photos, your outfits beautiful!
PLEASE ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL PRADA GIVEAWAY!
XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com
So lovely!!!:)
xx
you are so pretty and your hair,ahh i'm jealous! :D
great pictures :)
enjoythelifegame.blogspot.com
Love the simple, chic look and the sky looks gorgeous in the background!
http://www.invasionista.com
....oh but of course I had to comment on this post and not just because of the titular noun... :)... also because you look stunning! AND... I love how this post echoes your blog banner and the pics of your fashion muses!
I found you through Chicismo. I had a friend who was an actuary and a model too!!
theDUSKzone
Post a Comment