So I've finally gotten my new laptop. I'm so excited that I don't think I can describe how much I love it. My dad even got me the matching pink case for it.. Although I do kind of feel like a Barbie doll when I carry it around but that's ok. It's just so cute!
I've also finally finished switching rooms with my grandma and my room is looking pretty good. I'm so tired now though but I thought I'd share some of my hard work with you all.
if you guys ever get the chance. you must try this scented candle from Charlie Brown in coconut lime. it's just so good
and this is where I will be nerding it out for the next 4 months =) and I realise the photoframe has no pictures yet. I haven't had time to go get some printed but hopefully during the week I'll have time to.
After seeing that great erin wasson x RVCA floral dress on Rumi (fashiontoast) I just had to get it. I received it in the mail today. It's so comfy and I can't wait until summer so I can wear it. It's just too cold atm. I hate winter. =( For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about; I've posted a picture below.
17 comments:
Your room looks fab! Love the workspace setup. And I know what you mean.... I'm buying all this summer stuff online and I can't wear any of it!
oh my goodness!! who knew I could get so excited about a laptop?!?! It's gorgeous!!!
nicola xx
nicolaticolaponders.blogspot.com
OMG i want that laptop!!! it's amazing!!
love love love love it!!
xoxo helen
www.fashionised.blogspot.com
your laptop looks so cute!
You are very organized, i need to be more organized like you lol. Pic of you is flawless, you should be in vogue with them models
Your new lap top is so cute with that pink case.
Love the dress and your laptop.
your laptop is GORGEOUS!!!!
www.littlemissdressup.com
I'm so jealous of your laptop and the erin wasson rvca floral dress..i'm holding out until xmas to get it!x
Im so jealous that you have a pink lap top i love pink! That RVCA dress is beatutiful! Also do you think you have enough perfume bottles? lol xoxoxo
i love your blog. exchange links perhaps?
Love these photographs! I'm loving your make-up and perfume collection!
xo,
Jessica
wow, you have an amazing collection of beuty products!
Your laptop is indeed very cute!
p.s thanks for your comment on my blog :)
I loved that Rumis dress, where can you get it, whats the cost? Must know! And I love your room and all your organized bottles!
XOXOX
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com
I love these shots minus that Wasson shot. You've got such a lovely collection of trinkets and things : )
looks great! a girl can never have too many beauty products or candles, right??
http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com
Libby: I managed to track one down online. Look on various sites that stock rvca and you might be lucky enough to find one like I did. =D
oh your laptop's SO adorable :D
Post a Comment