I am seriously dying to get these Tory Burch lace up boots. They're just to die for!!
Sometimes I wished I lived in the US but then sometimes I don't. Sydney is just too slow when it comes to fashion. Australia in general is a little slow when it comes to anything. We get everything last and by the time we do get it, it's all last season. Having said that, Australia is a great country though; nice weather, great beaches and very clean in general (which I think is important).
I haven't been bothered to take pictures of my outfits but in my remaining few weeks of holidays I will hopefully get off my lazy ass and take some photos. =D
Sometimes I wished I lived in the US but then sometimes I don't. Sydney is just too slow when it comes to fashion. Australia in general is a little slow when it comes to anything. We get everything last and by the time we do get it, it's all last season. Having said that, Australia is a great country though; nice weather, great beaches and very clean in general (which I think is important).
I haven't been bothered to take pictures of my outfits but in my remaining few weeks of holidays I will hopefully get off my lazy ass and take some photos. =D



7 comments:
love the first boots and i like boots without a heel as well¡¡¡
sorry for english.
paulette.
I adore the first pair of boots their amazing! When do they come out?xx
http://www.throughthelookingglass44.blogspot.com/
OH
MY GOD!
What did you post that??
NOW I NEED SO HARD the 2nd ONES!
lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com
at least sydney is better than ottawa .
even though it's the capital of canada , ugh, it's so barren fashion-wise .
Nice shoes!
These are fantastic, I really love the wedges! :)
They are fantastic. I am currently lusting after a pair of lace ups from Topshop! I did a post of them on my blog. Check them out xoxoxo
Post a Comment