I'm still pretty new at the fashion blogging stuff and haven't been in the mood as of late to do anything really but decided to get off my lazy ass today and go to the gym and train before heading out to the city with my bf and his best friend and hang with them in the casino. Met my bestie Bree afterwards and went to Oxford st and shopped at of course, the Makeup Store and splurged yet again on make up products. Like I can have enough right?
Afterwards we went and had dinner before heading to the night markets at Chinatown where I treated myself to a very unique new bracelet.
Afterwards we went and had dinner before heading to the night markets at Chinatown where I treated myself to a very unique new bracelet.


8 comments:
Love the vest!
G&S... grown and sexy
you've been JINX....
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
MEDUSASCLOSET.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
MEDUSASCLOSET.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
MEDUSASCLOSET.BLOGSPOT.COM
you're gorgeous, love the photos!
I heart both your scarf & vest!! Funn :)
x
oh god i need one of those vests. aaah looked all winter for some fur :(
looking gorgeous and adorable! =)
this is such a beautiful classy and very fashion forward photo. i love it!
Post a Comment