I really need to get myself a SLR camera. I've been doing new things with my makeup and every time it comes out looking the same haha..
Not much to blog about atm as my mind seems to always be thinking about my studies and all and I have decided to continue my degree in Actuarial studies. After my long heart to heart with my family we have conclusively decided that I should move home and just see my boyfriend on weekends as it's too much of a distraction seeing as how demanding this god forsaken degree is.
I know I'll feel kind of weird not living with him anymore but it's for my future I guess. On the bright side of things... I think I will be getting the laptop that I wanted which is a bonus and hopefully getting a room make over which is even better.
I think I will join the bandwagon and start a shopfashioneuphoria soon as I have so much stuff sitting in my closet that I don't think I will ever wear again. Keep a look out!
Not much to blog about atm as my mind seems to always be thinking about my studies and all and I have decided to continue my degree in Actuarial studies. After my long heart to heart with my family we have conclusively decided that I should move home and just see my boyfriend on weekends as it's too much of a distraction seeing as how demanding this god forsaken degree is.
I know I'll feel kind of weird not living with him anymore but it's for my future I guess. On the bright side of things... I think I will be getting the laptop that I wanted which is a bonus and hopefully getting a room make over which is even better.
I think I will join the bandwagon and start a shopfashioneuphoria soon as I have so much stuff sitting in my closet that I don't think I will ever wear again. Keep a look out!



30 comments:
Wooow your so graceful/delicate prestance combined with such "BOMBnextDoor-esques trendy denim shorts" compose such a delicous cocktail of "day to day GLAM" !!!
à Bientôt, Antoine
great look! i love that scarf paired with the lime cardi.
I've been thinking about getting a DSLR too, my point and shoot ain't cutting it. great blog!
Love the outfit! Good luck with the studies!:)
love the little yellow pop of color in the sweater
did a look similar to this the other day
love it! fun inspiration, keep it up
-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
Dude, you have hella nice eyes. And i'm sure orange would look nice on you. probably anything.
And yea, sometimes you gotta sacrifice some, and maybe seeing your bf only on the weekends is only going to make your relationship stronger..
Aw, I like your shirt with the bow! Especially how it's messy tucked in. Bows are so appealing to me! :]
Glad to read that you're figuring things out. At least it didn't take you forever like it did for me! I finally figured out all my stuff and it's already time to graduate next year!
-xtina
nice ring and scarf.. and you surely are talented in drawing your eyes.. it looks glamorous even for a casual outfit..
mind exchanging links? (:
I love your style, you look amazing!
i love your scarf
www.littlemissdressup.com
I love the yellow cardigan and scarf. It pops off the rest of the look so well. Great outfit!
xo,
Jessica
oh babes trust me slrs are such a pain in the ass, i just paid mine off, with all the money i got working these holidays :( lol i guess its an investment.. but its like the price of a shitty car.. lol
you have to post up that pic i found yonks ago.. from that fashion blog, in the blue. ah i love that photo :)
this is such a cute outfit! i'm new to blogging too. i just started my blog a little over a week ago.
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/
You look stunning here..i love what your wearing especially the green cardigan - gorgeous xx
love the shorts with the yellow cardigan!!
gorgeous cardi :)
have a lovely summer, come and check out my blog sometime if you can! xoxo
remember that one where your in blue.. near that central backpackers place (lol i think its central) and i was like helen look its YOUUUU and you were like.. your messenger has that annoying virus heheh :P
love the color of the cardigan on you.
greetings from germany
love that outfit, such a cute colour on you. glad you decided about your studies... i kinda loved the studying routine with the weekend boyfriend thrown in, makes all the time extra special y'know?
Nice shots :) I just got an SLR and I love it!! I got the D40..it's really worth, it I think! Cool blog :)
xox, mavi
Love the colour of this cradi xoxox
thanks for visit me! you've a great blog!
I love your outfit..the colour of the cardigan looks amazing on you!
u have a great style... and u have many cool stuffs =)
nice to know ur blog.
nice shorts, love your scarf :D
Love those denim shorts. Super cute!
great outfit ! love the colors ! I adore your leopard printed scarf !
you are beatiful
I love your shorts
I love the color of that cardigan. And you are really pretty!
Post a Comment