My other half left today for Norway to visit his family and he's gone for 6 weeks so I'm left feeling a tad empty and in not much of a mood to do anything. I thought I'd bore everyone with a few pictures here and there that we have taken.
On a brighter note, I've made the effort to start shopfashioneuphoria keep a look out for things you might like ;D
carla zampatti shirt, tie necklace
Alice Mccall cruise collection o8 (when I saw this picture I knew I had to have everything)
8 comments:
Don't worry, I'll take care of your boyfriend if you want me to, I live in norway :p
Awww, bummer :( cute photos, though!
xox, mavi
Loved these pictures -- reminds me of the time I spend with my boyfriend.
aw this has got to be the worst feeling. i know you'll get through it! in the meen time - shop till you drop!
Aww cute photos of you two!!
awwh. 6 weeks is such a long time.
but the blazer and the shoes and the boots are really nice. especially the blazer. (:
also, when you get the time, visit my art blog at
www.keikk.blogspot.com
I'm new to blogspot so I dont have much things up yet, but I hope you like them! :D
Your funny pictures are so cute! :]
-xtina
www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com
Wow, i really like alice mccall's collection. Cute blog!
Post a Comment