Friday, July 17, 2009

Inspired by Bec & Bridge





Witchery Sheer Tank, Stellino skirt, vintage necklace, Sportsgirl bangle, Diva beaded bracelet,

12 comments:

Posh said...

Great look, you look awesome!

Ly Kim said...

You're hair is soo pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your skirt the buttons are super adorable!
xoxoxo
Libby
Http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

KY said...

Nice!! I like your skirt

Christina said...

I'm pretty new at this fashion blogging too! But I have to say, I love the sheer leggings with the double buttoned skirt. And as many pairs of leggings I have, plain opaque ones are the one pair I don't own. :] Yours look cute with the strappy shoes!

I was reading your post about school and whatnot. I completely understand how you feel since I was in the same boat not too long ago. When I started off as a freshman, I was biological sciences and then my grades just sucked. Completely sucked where I just had break downs and had to pull myself together. I had to re-think if it was what I wanted and what else could I do. I switched majors and found something I liked more. Now I'm a 4th year and grades are getting better. I'm studying a lot harder too. You'll be okay! Figure out what you want and what makes you happy in the end.

-xtina
www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

TINA said...

This ensemble is sheer perfection. I love absolutely everything, the high-waisted shorts, the bracelets, the strappy heels...lovely! ♥

xo
Tina
Y.E.S

JINX said...

i sent a few people your way

JINX

NICOLE said...

love this outfit... your hair is adorable

Laura Gerencser said...

Love the skirt!!

Marcella said...

You look gorgeous hun, I've been looking for a skirt like that for ages!

Jessica said...

i love the shoes! and the bracelets! and your skirt. stunning! =)

Barbro Andersen said...

Your skirt is awsome =)