Tuesday, November 3, 2009

and it was all in vain..










staple top, lee shorts, vintage heels, sportsgirl scarf, oroton bag, rayban wayfarers

incredibly hot day today. 35+ degrees. it was literally a sauna outside.. however, a solid effort was made by my boyfriend to help out my friends soccer team to victory. very proud of the effort everybody put in with such weather conditions. it was my first game and got quite a few photos although they were quite blurry because they're just too fast haha
anyways..

i'm sorry for the lack of creativity in my outfits but there's only so much you can do in such weather and having the pressure of looming exams and my upcoming Run4Fun event.

and again, please check out the free uggboots deal offered by whooga =) click here.

24 comments:

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Great look!

Unknown said...

love the pics x

kim said...

cool vintage shoes

Clothes Are Cute

Anonymous said...

your hot pants is so lovely! So cool!

Posh said...

Awesome look, the headband suits you perfect!

Eva said...

Beautiful. I wish I could be wearing summer clothes now.

Nika said...

cute outfit, very hippie chic

Valeriesoh said...

oh my... you are super cute!!! love ittttttttttt... your hair!!!!!!

Unknown said...

So summery! You made me feel like I was on vacation if only for a moment. And good god, I simply love your hair! I'm always on the lookout for best hair in the world and so far, yours is the best I've found on any blog. Definitely following, yay!

Anonymous said...

I love the headband and the little bucket bag! It's so cute.

xxx

Fian said...

great!!

i'm very like your shoes...
absolutely your style,,

visit my blog..
i'll featured you in there,,
hug & kiss!!
:)

Anonymous said...

the shoes are an odd shape but they look good on you
i love the shorts, so cute
and the accessories youve chosen are totally great
gorgeous darling thanks for sharing
and thanks for the sweet comments

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great classic look. Lovely shoes and neutral color.

Valeriesoh said...

thanks for your update darling!!! heehee...

so just curious, how tall are you? you look super tall!!!!

thingsIlove said...

You look great!

Rosanna said...

i love your shoes!

www.littlemissdressup.com

Woods said...

you look prefect!
i love scarf

Valeriesoh said...

oooh 5'8' your super tall!!!!

so do you do any modelling work in aus???

that sequined shirt in the post below, I really like!!!!!

Sarah said...

You look gorgeous! loving the headscarf! xx

Unknown said...

Just came back to tell you that you are crazy for not liking your hair :) It's got to be worth the hassle!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You have such an amazing body!! I love how simple and chic you look! xoxoxxo

a(muse)d by Fashion said...

gorgeous

Anonymous said...

omg i love your outfits
you are so pretty!

labeautifulvie said...

Cute shoes! Your hair is getting long and so pretty. :)