Alice McCall dress, vintage shoes, various jewellery, rayban wayfarers
For the next 2 weeks I will unfortunately be on lockdown as a result of exams. As you can see.. I am NOT reading this months issue of Vogue but instead.. replace that with my Corporate Finance book!
I start on the 18th and have 2 exams to knock down on that day.. wish me luck all!
39 comments:
Mmmh ("Very shy") the lasts close-ups (AND especially the graceful way you caress your bare skin) delightfully exude Sensuality . . .
ps: I sincerely wish you Bon courage for your exams Dear (OOoooh YES, There is a "self-proclaimed Soccer's coach" who gladly slumbers in me) !!!
à Bientôt, Antoine
love your dress!
i wanna play in your closet :D
good luck and lovely pics x
beautiful dress! you accessorized it well too! good luck on your exams!
Lovely dress, good luck on your exams!
X, fashion-nerdic.
i love your dress!!
www.mode-damour.blogspot.com
LOVE that dress!!!
Good luck on exams. =)
(have i mentioned that you look much like my friend?) haha
oh you are super super cute in your outfit! and i love your shoes.
I Am Denise Katipunera
hey darling!!! good luck with your exams!!! you look very nerd chic which I like!:)
The pearl bracelets and the dress look so elegant together!
Love the dress! The pleating on the bottom is absolutely gorgeous.
& good luck on your exams!
Oh cool! I really love your dress! It's cool!
Adorable dress.
Good luck on exams!
this is pure class. looking perfectly lovely!
good luck on those exams. kick em in the rear then treat yourself to mags and retail therapy :o)
darling where are youuuuuuuu?
beautiful pics !!
XXX
cute
News on daily-women, 2 new posts by O&M :
An interview to a young girl who loves Chineese & Japan style, and a photo shoot by Olivia in Leopard dress :)
come on and see us !
have a nice day :) x.o.x.o
Http://daily-women.blogspot.com
lovely outfit - good luck with the exams x
THAT DRESS IS KILLER!
One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com
hey babe! i wanted to tell you I finally set up my link... finally yay!! linked yoU!!!
val
Lovely Outfit!!!
Pretty dress! Lovely photos too..I can almost feel the sun on my face and the sweet-smelling grass between my toes.
http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
Fantastic dress!!! You look great :)
Beautiful dress! So elegant and I love your bracelets! xoxoxo
i love the exposed zipper dress and all these images are so perfect they make me want to go on a picnic adventure:)
What a stunning dress. I've always wanted an Alice McCall piece.
loove the dress, you are gorgeous!!
i restarted by blog, come visit if you have a chance :)
-zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com
What an amazing pictures, you look gorgeous!!
Love everything about this outfit - the draping, the colour, the zip detailing! Gorgeous.
How're you going with the camera hunt btw?
And best of luck with exams, hope you'll be free again soon!:)
oooh darling, are you still busy with your exams?
pooooor you!!
how is it going?
Pretty dress!!
http://etincelledemode.blogspot.com/
beautiful pics! i love relaxing at the park!
good luck with your exams! x
Hey girly! :) Hope you do well on your exams!!
hey darling..
4 more days!! rough it out!! I hope everything is going well!! you killing those exams?
don't get too drunk!
val
Cute dress. Good luck with exams!
x
http://walkthesand.blogspot.comridist
i like the zipper dress.
it suits you so well!
good luck on the exams!
http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
Heleeennnn hahaha I'm reading Vogue and I thought of you.
I really should be studying!
And sadly, I wish you could enter my contest on my blog! But you're on lock downnn!
-xtina
www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com
i really love your dress:)
bisous
Post a Comment