Monday, November 2, 2009

the dark of the alley..








Sportsgirl top & tights, bardot scarf,nine west scarf

Got this new top the other day and just fell in love with the tie dye and the detailing at the back. Exams are looming and I dont have enough time to do proper photos but I'm hoping that after my exams I will finally be able to get my SLR.

also new, I got a new job. =)

12 comments:

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

You look gorgeous! Great look!

Liya said...

wow
stunning top
and such pretty pix!

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

kim said...

your top is so cool, the back detailing is so pretty

Clothes Are Cute

Thuhien said...

Beautiful pictures and a nice top!

xox

O'STYLE said...

Beautiful! I love the first one pic!
The shoes are gorgeous!

mwwas!

Vertiginoso said...

Woooow your top's back cleavage is exquisitely Astonishing, AND the way your polished toes "Fetishistically" reflect your bra's color . . . as pretty as seductive !!!
ps: Aaaah Just in case I have a little "cyber surprise" for you on "stilettosteticooooooooooo" Dear, Yes, Yes, Yes, Ys, Yes, Yes !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

Dylana Suarez said...

WOW! I love your top! The details are amazing!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

this is totally fabulous
thanks for sharing darling
this top is totally amazing
so gorgeous!!!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Jasmin said...

Beautiful pics! Love the oufit!

Rumi Neely said...

You are so beautiful! I made sure to send the blazer to the right address :)

xx

Samantha Simple said...

Can I get that top when you're finished lol I love it!!

http://samanthasimple.blogspot.com/

Judith said...

cooooooooool!