so my friend and i found this walkway a really interesting spot for photos.. if only my camera would allow me to capture the beauty of it. But we managed to take some photos in and around during the day when the weather permitted it. See that's the funny thing about Australian weather; one minute its sunshine and blue skies and then the next, thunder storms and rain.
18 comments:
i got that shirt last week.. how sweet is it?!
Gorgeous blazer!!! Love it!
Stuning photos and outfit, darling! Love your blazer and boots!
xoxox,
CC
love the layering and your jewels!
http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com
Mmmh so the rain on your face AND an altruistic "BOMBnextDoor-esque Dizzyness provided by your legs" with the way you wear these trendy denim shorts !!!
à Bientôt, Antoine
lovin that jacket! i really like the black inserts on the collar and sleeve cuffs! what a hot hot hot look!
xxxxxxxx
AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com
Hey Helen! Thanks for your comments hun, sure, definitely want you on my blog links! Have added you now :)
These photos are your best I swear! The location is so wicked, and you are totally rocking that outfit. I especially love your nail polish!
Take care xx
Marcella
so pretty
Love the blzaer and the layering of ya outfit.
One love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com
This outfit is so cute, I love all the layering & the accessories on your wrist
hey sweetie, i'd love to swap links! i just added yours onto my blogroll!
http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com
absolutely, would love to exchange links with someone as gorgeous as you! you're in my links list already!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com
I really like the accents in these posts: the intricate details in the jewelry and around the clotings -- the loose pieces and the monochromatic color palette.
Your jacket is so awesome! I need something like that for Fall!
i really liked the jacket. and i'd just thought to tell you that i couldn't really read the stuff at the bottom.
maybe its because i'm blind. idk. i'd just thought to let you know. :)
wow!!
love your jacket! is fantastic!
thanks for your comment!
:)
Love this outfit...really like the jacket!
your style is a serious 'love-at-first-sight'
I've already linked your blog to mine even though it's my first time coming here :)
http://glistersandblisters.blogspot.com
Post a Comment