Sass and Bide jumpsuit, vintage belt, dont ask Amanda vest, Wittner heels, Sportsgirl bangles, Rayban wayfarers, Burberry bag
So I finally had my photos taken by an SLR yesterday. I am quite amazed by it and all the different lenses you can get. My favourite would definately have to be what I call the "blur lense" (im very articulate indeed). I love how the lense just focuses on the person and blurs everything else around you.
The camera is so damn good that it shows all the bruises on my legs I get from the gym haha.. anyways so I decided to use the vintage belt passed on to me by my mother and apparently there were only a handful of these made and I'm glad she didnt throw this away. It makes quite the statement.. I use to pair it with my corporate pencil skirts when I worked as an accountant.
I haven't used this bag in a while.. as wonderful as it looks, it's quite painful to carry around.. sharp edges and very heavy... I've made a mental note to only wear this bag when i have sleeves on my shoulders or I'll end up with mysterious red marks.
17 comments:
Beautiful photos! And you've done a wonderful job with the lens you have. I got a portrait lens and it was definitely expensive.
GORGEOUS shots..loving the fur
beautiful darling
-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
Oh and I just added you to my links :-)
you, my darling, are the epitome of cool.
http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com
you look so cute!!
your putfit is great!!
kisses
Fantastic photos! DSLR is definitely worth it. :)
& of course I want to trade links, I put you in my blogroll too. :) Thank you!
Hey Helen! Omg you talk about MY posts being long with pictures! :)
Love love love the belt!
-xtina
www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com
I love your outfit & the accessorizing! Looks like something I would wear, so cute
you look cute
Hi :) perfect outfit, I like your ring and jewerely :)
i love your sense of style!
you're gorgeous too!
http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
Loved the belt! Great outfit!
Thanks for stopping by, btw.
Love,
A&A.
Great shots, Love your skirt and belt
http://www.Nubiasnonsense.com
Mmmh so Beyond your usual wistful Sexyness/ ethereal Gracefulness I really like the way your arm bracelet subtly adorns your Allure of precious "contemporary Goddess-issimes" attires . .
à Bientôt, Antoine
You've got the coolest accessories :)
Yeah i think it's weird those girls calling me fat, cause normally everyone calls me anorexic or something :P but i mean there's millions of people who can eat however much they want, and won't gain weigh :)
Hey babycakes
The photos look gorge!!! Glad you went ahead and did it now. :)
Double thumbs up*
xx
Post a Comment