Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Peppertree

Zara shirt, Isabel Marant denim shirt, Sass and Bide jeans, Sportsgirl wedges, Givenchy bag, Cacharel shawl worn as scarf, House of Harlow sunglasses and Sass and Bide necklaces

Recent commitments to work and university have taken up most of my time and what little time I have to myself is spent catching up with friends. The excitement to finish my university degree has really started to kick in with my last day set on the 27th of November! So here is a quick post on an outfit worn to Peppertree vineyards from our Hunter Valley trip. Stay tuned as there are a few exciting projects that I can’t wait to share with you all!

18 comments:

Sabrina said...

The zara shirt is really pretty!Good luck with your degree ;) xx

RNRFairytale said...

i love the shawl!
http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Anna K. said...

casual look done SO well. I really like your shawl, it's very cool

Unknown said...

love all the patterns and layering!

www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit! There's many different patterns and colors but its all pulled together. I want your shoes!! RoRos World

Kate said...

cool look, love the second picture:)
xx Kate

http://style-department.blogspot.com

Vanessa - PureGlam.tv said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on IFB ... and your blog is great... love your style...

You have a new follower via bloglovin - so please follow back...

New giveaway: --> Win a pair of CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes <--

Vanessa - PureGlam.tv

Anonymous said...

So many layers, so many trends worn together and still rocking the look !!

Much Love
Heiress

Vanessa Mercado said...

Hi! Would you like to follow each other? :) Just let me know.. Thank's! Kisses from VV!!

Unknown said...

Found your blog by a coincidence! So glad I did, I'm in love with your fashion style :D
Fab outfit!!
Maya
archistas.com

andreia said...

Wow loved the layering! What a awesome look!!!

http://www.mylisbonlifestyle.com/

Pamlati said...

Love your blog & So happy, I found it! your style is true CLASS! :)
Xo, Pam
http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/

Simona said...

You look so gorgeous Helen and your pictures are awesome!:)
xx

Unknown said...

You're so pretty <3

www.fashionablexcess.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Hey doll it is Poppie from IFB. Now let me say not only do I LOVE this look but the background just seems to hold a story! What it is I don't know but it holds my attention. I love how minimal the blog is setup so your looks POP! You have a new follower via GFC doll!

Chao
Poppie
http://thepoppie.com

rachel bambi said...

such a cute outfit! you look awesome!
OUTFIT OF THE DAY
OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Novarinna Tan said...

wowww... gorgeous !!

Unknown said...

Everything about this outfit is amazing! My favorite parts are the shoes and the necklace, love all of it though! :)

~CC
www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com