Camilla Dress, Tony Bianco heels
A photo taken by a friend on a weekend spent on The Island for a friends birthday. Fantastic weather and great company made it the perfect way to spend my Saturday. Although the dress choice was questionable as it was quite windy and rocky on board but I managed to survive!
15 comments:
What a beautiful photo!I think I would have been sick on a boat ;) xx
Beautiful shape to that dress! The maximized volume of it is so airy and sweet.
Beautiful photo!! Love the dress*
http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/
xoxo
OMG i want that dress, gorge
http://shana-style.blogspot.com
I die! It's beautiful!
I love the print on your dress! It's amazing ;)
xx
http://jacque-g.blogspot.com
It's perfect for the beach! :D
That caftan dress is really stunning. You look gorgeous!
www.kristellouisa.com
You look so beautiful with a beautifull dress summering :)
http://chic-swank.blogspot.com
This is such a beautiful picture! And I love that dress :)
XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com
very cool! good luck
xoxo
Hi gorgeous! Absolutely love the dress- stunning!
Keep in touch, yes?
-Ashley
http://lerougestylo.blog.com
omg I love Camilla! and this looks so amazing on you! I'm hanging out for a special occasion like a wedding or major birthday to buy one! great blog too and am now following xx
http://shessovogue-fashionblog.blogspot.com.au/
Thank you so much Helen for your message on ifb my dear, I love your blog and I am following all your accounts now :-)
xoxo Keke (Pakize)
http://madamekeke.blogspot.com
stunning dress!
http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment