DKNY skirt, Wayne Cooper top, Giuseppe Zanotti boots, Botega Veneta clutch, House of Harlow sunglasses, vintage gloves, Mimco jewellery
Returning to our favorite vineyard on our trip up to the Hunter Valley where we managed to sneak in a few photos before all hell broke loose and it began to rain cats and dogs.
15 comments:
Love the clutch and skirt. The scenery is pretty too. Glad you didnt get rained on!
http://www.mfashiondiary.com
really cool look! love the boots and sunglasses:)
xx Kate
http://style-department.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for keep being a sweet follower for my blog. By the way! It is almost my first year anniversary for my blog and planning to make my own video. I am willing to answer any questions as possible from my readers. If you have any questions about me, my style, or anything. Feel free to ask! If you do have questions for me, please leave a comment and ask there, thank you so much for your time and def coming to your blog again!
little K.
http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/
What a great photoshoot! I love the combination of classy and edgy styles. :) And those boots!
That is a lovely style you got going there. :-)
This skirt is beyond amazing!!!! xx
Marla
www.trendstruck.com
i remember visiting as a kid!
xx
http://www.gocrywolf.blogspot.com
love the blog, stop by sometime?
shimmering gorgeousness
-Lauren
adorn la femme
http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/
Love the look and metallic skirt.
xx
Heel in Mint
www.heelinmint.com
Glam and retro chic!
Arra
THE PRINCESS ON THE BRINK
Gorgeous look! I love the you incorporated the gloves in this look. It gave more a vintagey feel. BTW I just followed you!
xoxo Raffi ♥
www.raffialcantara.blogspot.com
Wow I love this! Lovely boots :) xoxo
http://phuckyostyle.blogspot.dk/
Gorgeous style! great blog.
Karen,xx
www.hablemosfashion.blogspot.com
lovely golden dress. This look reminds me of Natalia Kills :)
xx
Jenny
thismodernloveee.blogspot.com
I love this outfit Helen !
xoxo Keke (Pakize)
http://madamekeke.blogspot.com
Post a Comment