Friday, October 12, 2012

pastels

Sportsgirl top, Asos pants, Wanted heels, Karen Walker necklace, Chloe bag, Chanel sunglasses, Mimco cuff and earrings

My addiction for crazy printed trousers continues.. I love the idea of pastels paired with florals and I couldn't think of a better location to shoot such an outfit but at one of my favorite scenic vineyards. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

15 comments:

Stephanie - Chocolate Laced said...

This look is very well put together. I love it. Those pants are amazing.

-Stephanie from Chocolate Laced

Unknown said...

A joyful combination, lovely!! :)

Cece Coffeshop said...

Wonderful pastel colors! It matches perfectly

-Avi
http://petitefashionmonster.blogspot.mx/

Anonymous said...

oh wow!In love with this blouse and panties!Gorgeous combination!!

Anonymous said...

really a great mix!kisses from Italy

Unknown said...

You're back! I love the mix of colors. They look good on you. :) Paisley, not sure for me. But you do rock it!

Diwata
Join the Dark Shadows BluRay Giveaway

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm in love with the way you paired the paisley print pants with the pastel colours of your blouse, and the accessories are to die for!

I've got to admit I've got a thing for crazy prints too, one of my favourite pieces is a pair of blue paisley print trousers from ZARA, I love them!

Kind regards
Ike
http://www.bleu06.blogspot.com

U Better Work! said...

Beautiful blouse.
www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

Fantastic blouse, nice colors already follow you in GFC I hope you follow me back too Kisses!!

www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

Edyta said...

Wow. Amazing. So superbly styled!


Edita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

Unknown said...

I am following you now! Hope you will follow me back ;) http://ivonalovefashion.blogspot.com/

hiPop said...

Wow, love those pastels and prints!

http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the multi colour shirt!
Lovely images and blog :D

living-in-a-fashion-world.blogspot.co.uk

Claudia Finn said...

Gorgeous.
LOVE THE PANTS babe.

I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
Claudiaxx

Natalia Angel. said...

Love it! So bright and colourful :)
Like the pants!!

xo

http://natalia-angello.blogspot.com/