Life with Bird top, Zhouk jacket, seduce pants, kookai boots, Gregory Ladner scarf, Sportsgirl necklace, Samantha Wills bracelet, Levis belt
As the weather transitions, I find myself trying to frantically grab everything in my wardrobe that I can layer with. Bought this top from the fashion weekend and I'm totally in love with the fit and look of it! Been so cold these last few weeks that I've had to pack away a lot of my summer gear. =(
My dearest mother recently bought me this leather jacket with somewhat of a power shoulder! absolutely love it!
PS Just a notice to all my dear follower about this fantastic new online retail store that is due to launch in fall called Sway. If you're interested then sign up to get updates!
38 comments:
beautiful pictures! loove the top.
annquach.blogspot.com
Such a unique ensemble! Those pants look really great
loving this! really fun
youve got a great blog, keep it up!
thanks for sharing, i'll be watching your posts
-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
awesome power shoulders! I love these pics. Great necklace to, it really adds to your outfit xx
I just found your blog and I'm lovin it!
And your leather jacket is AMAZING! I wish my mom bought me awesome finds like that!
check out my blog: THESE-COLORED-SHADOWS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Beautiful outfit!
You look so beautiful!! I love the color combination.
WOW!! This is a killer look!
I have to be blunt and say that I do not like grey, in fact I loathe it!
BUT... you are making me rethink this with this ensemble. This is as sexy-tough! You look amazing! Top to toe. LOVE it!
love the power shoulders and the necklace
http://loresfashion.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1383764/lores-fashion
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the strong shoulders of the jacket!
Kisses
Teresa
http://my-fashion-space.blogspot.com/
http://my-fashion-space.blogspot.com/
i'm not just saying this but this outfit is amazing! i absolutely adore how you've worn the boots so well with your pants, i would ever have thought to do that so i'm loving this look.
i saw you went to fashion weekend too! i was there but didn't find much. just got a top from ellery and that's about it!
x
love this outfit...
visit mine??...or maybe follow me :DD
You have such a great style, I love your blog and I will be visiting your blog more often!!!
Great pics! Love your jacket, so cool! <3
www.abitoffashion.com
I really love the jacket!
AMAZING!
love your blog ;D
veren .a little princess.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!:)
xx
Great oufit!!! what lovely mum to give you this awesome jacket!!
you are rocking that leather jacket! lucky you to get that from your mom!!
xoxo alison
like your taste :D nice blog !
I'm a fashion photographer.
visit to see my archive on my blog.
you will love them :D
http://streetfsn.blogspot.com
gorgeous! i love everything, jacket, necleace and top - you look gorgeous , following
x
mel
peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com
great jacket! and love your style!
<3
Beautiful pictures, we love the jacket
Kisses from France
Olivia & Mariam
http://daily-women.blogspot.com
wowwwwww absolutely loving your blog.. ur plait is fab and your jacket is AMAZING.. Love aussie blogs
stop by our fashion blog! we are giving away designer glasses.. we hope you love it !
xx .sabo skirt.
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
You look amazing!
Greetings from Berlin
Jana & Vanessa
http://midnightcouture.blogspot.com/
Your outfit is gorgeous esp. that jacket!
I love this outifit, very tough/ matrix like. Cool pics.
Love the boots & all of your jewellery is gorgeous!
Okay I already commented on this, but I didn't say anything about the bracelet. It's f-ing cool!!
You're really beautiful!! and so are the outfits =)
I'm following
Love the shoulders on this!
The leather jacket is fab! (Saw one like it in Dotti recently) Love the bib necklace too!
xx Marcella
i always loove your blog, your looks are perfect, loove the way you layer ;)
love the color palette!
www.littlemissdressup.com
What an amazing jacket, I love the color and the shoulders!
You look amazing amazing amazing. Like always. ;)
MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Follow?<3
LOVE your style. Awesome rings <3
www.thestylerawr.com
Post a Comment