So I was lucky enough to be invited by Valerie (Marley & Me) to the Ksubi fashion show! Had an awesome time with her! The most down to earth girl with the perfect job! and I sincerely hope she visits Sydney again!
I snapped a few pictures from the show but I have to say.. I think I belong somewhat in front of the camera rather than behind.. my photography skills are quite tragic so apologies if its not too clear!
Now to comment on the actual content.. a very strong denim influence but I guess that's expected as it is so popular atm. & the stop the slaughter range was rather spectacular too! the models were definately working all of George Gorrow and Dan Singles creations. fantastic line overall!
PS. finally got my ticket for fashion weekend hoorah!
I snapped a few pictures from the show but I have to say.. I think I belong somewhat in front of the camera rather than behind.. my photography skills are quite tragic so apologies if its not too clear!
Now to comment on the actual content.. a very strong denim influence but I guess that's expected as it is so popular atm. & the stop the slaughter range was rather spectacular too! the models were definately working all of George Gorrow and Dan Singles creations. fantastic line overall!
PS. finally got my ticket for fashion weekend hoorah!
12 comments:
Totally amazing shots! Lucky you to have been there!
colormenana.blogspot.com
Pretty show! Your photos are good!!
woow !! amazing!
great collection, love it! x
Lovely to meet you the other day, and I'm glad you like my blog! Yours is great too - wish I had of gone to Ksubi!
I've linked your blog to my post with your photo x
Amazing images!!! great style, love it!
I always love Ksubi's vibe. Looks like a fun show!
must have been really fun!
www.littlemissdressup.com
so exciting! My favorite outfit is the last, amazing♥
http://blushingtulips.blogspot.com/
lucky you, i loved their collection! great shots as well.
You are a lucky girl. 1. for being there and 2. for being so pretty and for being a model.
http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/
those bracelets are yummy
http://inkied.blogspot.com
Post a Comment