shakuhachi bodysuit, sass & bide black rats, witchery jacket, sportsgirl feather shawl, wittner heels, forever new lace gloves
Bought this body suit out of pure impulse. I considered at the time about when I would ever be daring and ballsy enough to wear it out in public. But then it came to me that it would be quite a fun thing to shoot with so I bought it.
Took me about 25 minutes in the change rooms to get it on properly after 4 failed attempts where I put it on backwards I eventually got the hang of it!
This feather shawl was given to me by my beautiful bestie for my birthday and it is one of my favourite new additions to my wardrobe! xxx
Bought this body suit out of pure impulse. I considered at the time about when I would ever be daring and ballsy enough to wear it out in public. But then it came to me that it would be quite a fun thing to shoot with so I bought it.
Took me about 25 minutes in the change rooms to get it on properly after 4 failed attempts where I put it on backwards I eventually got the hang of it!
This feather shawl was given to me by my beautiful bestie for my birthday and it is one of my favourite new additions to my wardrobe! xxx
31 comments:
i lust to have a body like that...
great ring!
You are stunning!
awsome pics! you look great!
lovely pics! I love the accesories and feathers xx
Oh My God! I have no words to define these pics...great job dear! You look at the top! wow!
www.abitoffashion.com
lovee the cut-out bodysuit, & the rings are beautiful!
x
Wow...Amaziiing images, great look so adorable!!!
I like all the shots of you behind the fence!
www.thefashionseen.com
Fabulous photos! You look totally beyond, lady. :)
Xx
wow you look great
www.littlemissdressup.com
amazing bod
stunning looks on you!
love the photos!
love your photos :))))
J`adore your style darling:)
beautiful photos
chara
http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com/
GREAT JEWELERY!
http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/
Love the feather shawl!!
girl you are so gorgeous!
you look stunning..
-Yaary.
Dope! Those rat leggings are the shitttt
xoxo
Kalin
www.neuterthis.com
I think the bodysuit is totally cool!
Amazing blog hon!
I wanted to let you know about my big giveaway - check it out, you can win makeup&accessories!!! :))
http://fraupixiedust.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-giveaway-make-up.html
I love love love your blog!
Your pictures are amazing and i just can't stop looking!
Will be back for more :)
Hope your can check out mine
http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com/
tu est magnifique.
Very edgy outfit. Loving it.
awesome pieces!!
very courageous outfit, but i like it ;)
we are loving the rats =) you have such a unique amazing style
stop by our fashion blog, we hope you love it.
xx .sabo skirt.
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
you look gorgeous ! love your style and the way you accesorize!
XoXo
Fiamma
http://draft.blogger.com/home
love the jewelery !
wow! very beautiful pictures and original outfit!
I like everything except the shoes.
violaine
http://www.2girlstonight.com
Post a Comment