Tigerlily shorts, vintage belt, ladakh top, vintage blazer and Oroton bag, sportsgirl necklace, nine west heels, leopard print scarf from Myer
A little commentary of some of the random photos from Fashion Weekend:
4. Samantha Wills store!
6. taken whilst waiting in line..
8. the line up at the Nicola Finetti show
12. demonstration of the Alexander Wang side braid
13. my new nine west heels
Had an awesome time at fashion weekend prancing around to all the stores in my sky high heels! =) had so many bags to carry in the end that I could barely lift my arms to answer my phone! Will definately be looking forward to next years event.
Nearly missed my catwalk show though.. thought it was at 12pm but was really at 11am and thankfully I thought to check at 11:05am and just made it in and was seated right before they dimmed the lights.
PS. NEW UPDATES TO SHOPFASHIONEUPHORIA!
selling things worn from previous posts!!
28 comments:
it looks like you had a lot of fun!
wonderful pictures!
Amazing pics! I'm totally in love with your leopard scarf!
www.abitoffashion.com
Lovely outfit! The jewelry section looks great!
love love love sam's jewellery, I have an amazing cuff by her from about 4 years ago still love it. That ring is awesome!
I would have ran straight to the jewelry <3
Oh how much fun does this look?!?! You look beautiful as always!
my eyes are wide from so much jewellery porn. love it. thanks for sharing.
hot marmalade pudding
I <3 your sandles!!
http://www.shoppingaholic.com/2010/05/belt-me-around-double-vision-belt.html
<3
Nice blog !!! I love your taste !
I'm a fashion photographer.
visit to see my archive, you will love them!!
http://streetfsn.blogspot.com
i lovee all the photos:)
you look very pretty and i hope
you had fun :D
takecare!
Sarii.
Love the pictures! Looks like you had fun!
Btw, you're very pretty!
<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com
Looks like you had a great time, LOVE the outfit x
The jewelry looks so eccentric and beautiful.
Luv your post, pics and outfit! : )
that leopard print scarf is adorable!! Carrying an abundant amount of shopping bags on our arms makes us far too happy =D Lucky girl!
xx .sabo skirt.
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
we share the same name :)
you look great and i love your blog!
im following you, you2?
www.helenskie.blogspot.com
fashion weekend!!!
how much fun!!!
love the accesorioes...
girl,
you are amazing!!! I am in love for your blog and those pics below, wow! A piece of art :)))
I am linking you :)
i wish i went the event looked amazing as usual. love all your fashion buys!
XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com
you look so chic dress very well
check
fashionaddress.blogspot.com
love the outfit:)
http://thebrunetteworld.blogspot.com/
love how you use layers in your outfit.
I am totally in love with big ornamental and tribal necklace! I would have raided that table full of jewelries!
So your blog almost crashed my half-dead computer with all your photos, but it was worth it, what a cool blog!
FUN!! Love the shoes!!
http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com
These are some great images. Love what u r wearing!
I love that look!
and great pictures by the way.
violaine
http://www.2girlstonight.com
Post a Comment