(Miss Selfridge Dress, George Jenson necklace)
The annual Mardi Gras festival landed on saturday and it was a rather crazy weekend filled with copious amounts of alcohol, feathered scarves, lots of glowsticks and men dressed in cowboy suits.
I think I may have appeared in at least 50 different cameras. Majority of them tourists or reporters from various papers around the globe.
Here are some of the photos of our shenanigans.
The annual Mardi Gras festival landed on saturday and it was a rather crazy weekend filled with copious amounts of alcohol, feathered scarves, lots of glowsticks and men dressed in cowboy suits.
I think I may have appeared in at least 50 different cameras. Majority of them tourists or reporters from various papers around the globe.
Here are some of the photos of our shenanigans.
6 comments:
ooo looks like so much fun, nice pictures!
i hope you'll check out my illustrations: www.nicolejarecz.com
xxnicole
How fun! Love the dress AND the mask :)
gorgeous!
thanks for sharing as always
love your blog, keep it up
-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
lovely photos!
so cuuute =)
Looks like fun! I've always wanted to go. One day i'll get there ; )
cute blog, i am a new follower : ) check out my blog as well when you get a chance.
www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com
Post a Comment