vintage zara mens shirt, vintage suspenders, bardot scarf, chanel bag, forever 21 lace gloves,vintage shorts + boots, ray ban wayfarers
So the Chinese New Year weekend was rather eventful! and I have been spending the last few days relaxing and recovering from it.
Have been craving to get a new perfume to add to my arsenal.. can't decide between the Chloe and the new Viktor & Rolf. Any suggestions?
Also received my new givenchy in the mail and can't wait to post up photos of it next time =D keep you all posted!
x
37 comments:
Mmmh so beyond the (delightfully usual)"Vavavoooomesque" way you wear trendy denim shorts, I really like the way your men shirt's laid back vibrancy also (softly) sounds "girly/romantic" with this pink tone . . .
à Bientôt, Antoine
Great fashion sense! Kisses from http://lustycapuccino.blogspot.com/
cute - i like that scarf !
xx
bijousstyle.blogspot.com
love this effortless look! the bag and gloves add the perfect touch!!
i love the chloe perfume. i switch between that and ysl parisienne.
x
http://fashionhedonism.blogspot.com
These photos are so professional! Happy chinese new year too! I've been eating way too much haha...
xx
gorgeous photos as always!
Wow! Love everything of this outfit, the oversize shirt, the denim shorts, the bag...Great!
www.abitoffashion.com
great photos !!! your look beautiful ! x
hwey dear,
happy chinese new year!!! havne't been on blogger latelybut I am back!!! hope you are good!
what you up to?
val
lovely photos, as always.
Effortless yet oh so pretty - love this look with the shorts and accesories!
I love your blog - I am adding a link to you on mine now!
i love your scarf!
www.littlemissdressup.com
I love your outfit !
Nice photos :)
mademoisellepaulina.blogspot.com
You look as gorgeous as ever. I love all the details if what you're wearing. Beautiful scarf, jewelry and gloves.
gorge scarf.
like ur outfit !! we are share the same name ;)
love the big shirt with the little shorts, great contrast!
http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/
totally cute, love the shoes!
love everything, the gloves and shorts in particular!
emilyviveur.blogspot.com
I love your ray ban sunglasses!
nice look...love the oversized pink shirt!
i really love this outfit...so rad. love this blog!!
xx
come visit me!
http://nineteen-candles.blogspot.com/
Can't wait to see your new givenchy!!
You've got such stunning effortless style!
www.awonderingstar.com
xoxo
the pink oxford looks great on you... xx faris
you look fantastic!
Oh my god! You look perfect! Shirt, shoes, jewellery and amazing lace mittens ( one of the position on my MUST HAVE list ).
I am adding a link to you on my blog.
love this outfit!!!
www.mode-damour.blogspot.com
I love the use of street props for this shoot, so unique!
Cool look! The fingerless lace gloves are kind of awesome.
http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
i love this outfit, the gloves are great! i love your blog!
styleiseternal-fashion.blogspot.com
The outfit is so nicely composed, messy and put together at the same time.
can't wait to see the new givenchy!
wow you have cool style, love it ! :)
loving all the pics - fab as always xxxxxx
beautiful.
Love your style so much.
http://allthatglitters-allthatglitters.blogspot.com/
Love this outfit, casual, but your accessories make it awesome!
Just found your blog, love it, it's great!!
Come and visit mine
x
www.terezapebbles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment