Thursday, March 4, 2010

and though at times the thread may break.











Vintage shirt, stellino crop top, sportsgirl pants, vintage scarf, nine west sandals, and suspenders

So here are the photos as promised of my new givenchy.. which I have been hauling around with me everywhere.. including going to uni..

Been very obsessed with these pants as of late as the days have been rather gloomy and haven't been too inspired to try anything extravagant so I opted for comfort and these pants achieve exactly that.

12 comments:

Vera said...

great outfit! love the pants as well. you model them well :)

POLISHFEMME said...

very nice outfit !
mademoisellepaulina.blogspot.com

Leah said...

I love the look... the pants are awesome. And I love your bag! xoxo

FashionHippieLoves said...

gorgeous outfit!

X

Rand T said...

this is just lovely!!!:)
xx

VerseaStyle said...

This is how you do casual. I love the pants actually! I would be carrying the givenchy everywhere too!

Everyday Dress Up said...

adore the jewellery.

quite a nice touch. and the layers of it make the outfit.

divine

Kirsha said...

Very like ur light, little casual look. The pants have nice cut!

A Gluten Freestyle said...

You've styled those pants perfectly. And awesome bag.
x

chrisjinkim said...

you have amazing hair

Rachel Tanski said...

i like the pants also, comfortable but not boring sweats.

t said...

nice outfit! :)

http://initialed.blogspot.com