Tuesday, March 9, 2010

birthday plans

As my birthday creeps nearer and nearer I'm starting to panic a little.. I'm officially leaving the terrible and tumultuous teen-hood and moving into the twenties.. I don't like the feeling of aging haha.. despite everyone's attempts to assure me that I am still a baby.

Although I have started compiling my birthday wishlist.. It comprises of the following:








Hope everyone is having a great week! x

12 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

i hope you get everything you want for ur bday! the bag is amazing :)))


natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Chiara Biasi said...

omg!lovely itemssssss

<3

www.thegoldenmode.com

VerseaStyle said...

I would want those items too! ha ha ha :) especially the shoes and the last bag! Hope your wishes come true..

chrisjinkim said...

those campbells are the best

Kirsha said...

The last shoes are awesome!!!!

Nov said...

I hope you got them on your birthday.

Unknown said...

ooooh love those wedges xxx

Ana said...

The boots are stunning!

Robbin said...

i love everything you posted, especially the shoes! happy early birthday!

- Robbin
www.hellocreation.blogspot.com

Lara said...

Love the Rocco bag! mentioned it in my blog too! Follow me on http://chic-threads.blogspot.com
happy birthday :)

Violet said...

ohh i want some of these things as well... hope your birthday is/was fun

XX
Vi from Cali

evita nuh said...

amazing wishlist!! I hope you got all of them! :D wishing you got a super fun birthday too :D