Kookai dress + slip + scarf, sportsgirl scarf used as belt, Tony bianco boots,rayban aviators, givenchy bag
Added these new babies to my ever-growing shoe collection recently.. and couldn't help but take them for a test run.. I have to admit, wearing those heels on rocky terrain wasn't such a smart plan and required me to walk around as though I was treading on egg shells.
I have been getting comments about the copious amounts of sunlight we have here in Australia and I have to say.. I'm living in a great country.. great weather, great landscapes and great people. This location (North Heads) is by far one of my very favourite places in Sydney.
The last few photos required me to abandon the boots as it got a bit too dangerous for me to wear heels on the edge of a cliff! I dont think I've said this yet in 2010 but thank you to all my loyal readers and followers! It's your comments that inspires me to continue.
xx
8 comments:
love your boots!!!
and these photos are amazing!!!
XX
http://lovelypepa.blogspot.com/
Love the pics & outfit. Cute post!
lucky you to have so much sun!! so jealous ;-) love those boots...paired perfectly with a casual dress!
http://fashionhedonism.blogspot.com
cute pictures! love how you accessorized this outift :)
great pics!
i'm loving your belt :)
eclectic du jour
wow, you are really pretty. And I love the accesories you paired with the outfit.
I'm awesome!
Looks like you got a new photographer - lovin all the new photos!
That last shot is my fav, so modelesque! The bag is amazing too :)
Post a Comment