bettina liano jeans, bardot blazer, sportsgirl tanks, vintage boots, burberry bag
These are some photos taken on the day of the boxing day sales.. it was such a hectic day. People everywhere. Queues to go up the escalator and to go down the escalator and pretty much every store you wanted to go to; you had to queue up. But got out of there alive with a few investment pieces that I'm so thrilled about.
Will post photos soon!
xoxo
p.s. heading up north to Surfers Paradise for a week to soak up the sun! gotta love holidays!
These are some photos taken on the day of the boxing day sales.. it was such a hectic day. People everywhere. Queues to go up the escalator and to go down the escalator and pretty much every store you wanted to go to; you had to queue up. But got out of there alive with a few investment pieces that I'm so thrilled about.
Will post photos soon!
xoxo
p.s. heading up north to Surfers Paradise for a week to soak up the sun! gotta love holidays!
15 comments:
hey dear!!!!!
how have you been?
you look fantastic!
love, Valerie
you look beautiful :)
amazing photos.
kisses.
great styles and amazing pictures. i really love the rosary as accessory! :)
absolutely stunning!
Kirke - www.cicucoco.blogspot.com
Awesome outfit. I love the sneaky braces.
x
http://walkthesand.blogspot.com
i love your blog!i'll follow it! happy new year!
xoxo
Gorgeous location in these shots! You really look like you hit up the stores big time! I didn't have much luck, the people and the heat was just insane so I ended up giving up and heading off to starbucks lol
Surfers paradise - lucky thing!
These are absolutely stunning photos!! I am so glad to have stumbled across your site. You are quite beautiful too dear <33 I'm also obsessed with your boots.
Keep modeling and writing fabulous entries.
xoxo
The Fashion Society | La Société de mode
hi!!
where did you get your rosary?
you look amazing
HIII HELEN! <3 Gahhh sorry for not responding! I've such a crazy last month with no internet. It was horrendous!
I love all the shopping bags! Haha I'm trying NOT to shop! ;)
-xtina
gorgeous shots...i love what ur wearing ...
xx
I love those booties so much! I've been searching for something similar for my own!
you look perfectly! :-)
You really look like you hit up the stores big time!
Work from home India
Post a Comment