Thursday, January 21, 2010

hold on, & don't shed a tear.
















photography: Phong Ho

vintage lee shorts, minty meets munt leotard,kookai scarf, sportsgirl fedora, vintage oroton clutch, rayban aviators, nine west sandals

Been fairly busy lately and haven't had much time to myself but managed to get in photoshoots with my friend and I have to say.. very impressed with his photos and I hope everyone else enjoys his work too! & fingers crossed that there will be more to come! So this lace leotard has been sneaking its way into my daily routine for summer outfits.. It breathes and makes it a fun piece on 30 degree days to work with. The scarf was probably not essential but I felt rather bare without it so I decided to throw it in. One of my favourites from Kookai.. love it so much I have a light blue version too!

Also did a night photoshoot but I'll save those photos for later!

P.S. there will be another giveaway soon to come. will keep everyone posted!

21 comments:

blackecstasy said...

i love everything ! ur outfit is awesome! lace, panamas, oh freakk! love it!

btw i've link ur blog & follow :)

yudia aiiu
http://blackecstasy.blogspot.com

Vertiginoso said...

These Vintage shorts highly tend to emphasize your "leggylicious BOMBnextDoor" side, while the (perfectly in harmony with your jet-black mane)lace top is sounding very "day to day Alcôve aesthetics" . . . to finally compose such a Sexy/Refreshing cocktail !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

Alexandra said...

amazing outfit girl!!! you are very lucky!!!

here the weather is a shit...always rainning!hahaha

XX


http://lovelypepa.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

fabulous outfit! twit twoo.

fashionstolemyheart.blogspot.com

kim said...

cute look, love the lace bodysuit.



Clothes Are Cute
Clothes Are Cute

Tayler Worrell said...

gorgeous! love all the accessories!

bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

Vinda Sonata said...

woah.. this outfit is totally awesome. i'm so impressed with the lace top + cutoff denim shorts combo. you look so laidback-chic. thank you for the reference of style. i'm saving the fullbody shot ;)

guildedsecret. said...

that lace bodysuit is too cute. love the frayed cut off shorts!

xo.
princesspolitico

Danielle Barbe said...

gorgeous photos.

http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com

farisita said...

if only i could frolick around in a little lace top right now...

envious of AU here on the west coast,

farisita

Anonymous said...

Not only do I lauuuvvvee this look your hair looks Super Amazing!!

Maria@Chicisimo said...

The lace top is fantastic! I love the sandals too. Well, the thruth is that I like the entire outfit!!
xoxo

Mom Fashion World said...

you're absolutely gorgeous!
i love love it!

clouds of tulle said...

i think the scarf was a good touch... makes your outfit somewhat secretive. =P

Angela Pluck said...

Wow amazing I love the photos and the outfit is so gorgeous! Makes excited for spring/summer! xoxo

E said...

lovvve the outfit...and beautiful hair

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

Iga Jarzębkowska said...

I saw u and i felt in love with u. Great clothes, great pictures, great blog. U are one of my favourite.
kiss
Iga

Kristen Leo said...

wow! one of the best posts ive ever seen!!! you must frame the 3rd pic!!! im defenatelly following! you should get a bloglovin account cause id really love to follow you there too!
check out my blog if you want :)

Emma Hoareau said...

LOVE the lace and denim!

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

Simo said...

GREAT LOOK!

I am Khatu said...

love that hat!