Friday, January 15, 2010

and the birdie got away..












vintage skirt, kookai jumper, vintage boots, dangerfield hat and glasses

Bought this awesome vintage bird cage from newtown to hang in my room to display my jewellery. The skull necklace is a new addition to my ever growing collection.

The dork glasses are also a new accessory I've grown quite fond of.

26 comments:

The Fashion Cloud said...

Fantastic outfit love it from head to toe <3

Great blog too by the way :)

xx
fashionCloud

www.thefashioncloud.com

annalingedwards said...

I really really adore this outfit, especially those boots!

TheStrawberryFields said...

Such a cute easy look i like it :)

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Beautiful birdcage, it's perfect. Love your boots.
x

Anonymous said...

wish i could pull off those frames. wow.

www.barcelonaisthenewblack.com

Taylor Sterling said...

i am a fan of dork glasses too!!

Nora the Explorer said...

cute outfit and jewelry. i like how you use the birdcage to display jewelry, thats a interesting idea :)

bisou-joue said...

great outfit ! i love your hat and glasses, that 's exactly what I'm looking for

Unknown said...

fab outfit x

Danielle Barbe said...

love the glasses on you. you really pull them off!

http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com

ROCHELLE said...

That fedora is so cute! I still can't find one that I like yet, but hopefully soon. Anyway, I love your blog:) I hope you have time to check out mine, I just put it up!

http://prettyprimfashionforward.blogspot.com/

Stacy said...

love the skirt and hat - hot outfit

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

Marie-Louise said...

i just found your blog and looked through many of your posts- this is your best outfit! its wonderful

SOPHIE WEARS said...

it's official! I'm inspired by ur blog! You def brough it girl! love the outfit, and those glasses! nice touch!

E said...

very cute look! i love all the pics

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

The Queen of Hearts said...

I absolutely love your accessories! That's my new "thing" I think -- I've never been much for jewelry but I keep coming across awesome posts like this that get me excited about obtaining new bracelets and necklaces (and rings).

Wendy said...

Oh I really really really adore your shoes!

tdw said...

New post : Olivia's birthday,
She is 18 now. Come one

Htpp://daily-women.blogspot.com

Kisses from France**

theversastyle said...

great outfit... i love the cage! very creative!

Vera said...

You have such a beautiful, clean style! Love, love, love this look!

Everyday Dress Up said...

lovely outfits!

cute site too

Unknown said...

Fantastic look!! And I just love your glasses so cute!

Angela Pluck said...

Perfect outfit! I love it and the jewelry is amazing too!

Alex Dom said...

lovely skirt!

ChristingC said...

great look! love the accessories and those boots look like the perfect, stylish, everyday shoe!!

http://fashionhedonism.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i adore these photos
the bird cage is beautiful, great idea to use it for jewelry
and i love the grey skirt
thanks for sharing as always

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com