photography: Mateusz Blaszczakiewicz
zimmermann jumpsuit, herve leger clutch, jimmy choo platforms, alpha 60 belt, hermes twilly, chanel sunglasses, mimco necklace
After arriving home yesterday afternoon, surviving on 3 hours sleep from the night before.. I really haven't found the time or energy to upload the photos from the weekend. BUT I found this post in my drafts so I decided to post that for now!
To say that I had an awesome weekend would be an understatement! Photos will be uploaded soon of the adventures..
Hope everyone also had an amazing weekend! Stay tuned! Don't forget to become a //Follower of Fashion Euphoria!//
P.S. I've finally made the decision and taken the leap of faith and cut my extremely long hair!
14 comments:
love. your. bag. its amazing, enough said.
cant wait to see your hair!
http://heatherheartsfashion.blogspot.com/
omg your hair is so beautiful and i love the bag/glasses. i just found your blog and im your newest follower!
<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
love your entire outfit - that bag is insanely cool!
can't wait to see your haircut - i've been tempted to cut my hair for the longest time, too!
-j
sorelle in style
this jumpsuit is so perfect!
i really like these pictures :)
http://dressingfiyah.blogspot.com
Beautiful, beautiful. That color and you :))
Love, M.
I love everthing about this photo.
Attitude, body language, catwalk photos.. and you jumpsuit.. OMG.. gorgeous
Oh.. the clutch too.
see.. everything
lee x
I love the jumpsuit :)
amazing outfit hun :)
check out my blog?
sheniquaoutar.blogspot.com/
following xx
I DIE for that bag! Love your look, great job!! XO Raspberry & Rouge
http://raspberry-rouge.com
This is so so amazing! Perfect in every way!
xoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR!!!Why in the world would you want to do that? this is simply one of the best posts i've read all day.
ABSOLUTELY love the jumpsuit.
V XXX
STYLEFOX @ http://victorialoraine.blogspot.com/
this is loooove! <3
thechicswag.blogspot.com
WOW!!! LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment