Therese Rawsthorne sweater, Sass & Bide black rats, sportsgirl scarf, necklace & earrings, Louis Vuitton noe, vintage boots
As final exams begin I find myself frantically trying to organise my time and I have just realized that I really dont have enough of it! If only there was a place in the world where we could purchase more time.
Spending vast amounts of the time in the library buried behind my books and my laptop listening to i-lectures. Cannot wait until after the 19th of June so I can begin on a few new projects I have planned for this blog!
The one year anniversary of this blog is nearing and I will be holding a special giveaway to my loyal readers and any followers! So keep coming back for updates and keep your peepers open!! Until then... tooodles everyone!
& wish me luck! because I will really need it!
As final exams begin I find myself frantically trying to organise my time and I have just realized that I really dont have enough of it! If only there was a place in the world where we could purchase more time.
Spending vast amounts of the time in the library buried behind my books and my laptop listening to i-lectures. Cannot wait until after the 19th of June so I can begin on a few new projects I have planned for this blog!
The one year anniversary of this blog is nearing and I will be holding a special giveaway to my loyal readers and any followers! So keep coming back for updates and keep your peepers open!! Until then... tooodles everyone!
& wish me luck! because I will really need it!
29 comments:
best of luck to you on your final exams! i just went through the same thing so i completely feel your pain. on a fashionable note, i'm really enjoying all the textures and patterns going on here. again, good luck!
Good luck with your finals! I'm almost done too and yes, I wish we could buy time. You look great! I love your pants so much!
great pics, love the details, especially the leopard scarf and the nailpolish! <3
www.abitoffashion.com
Lovely outfit...good luck with your exams.:)SarahD
www.myrepublicoffashion.blogspot.com
That sweater is just so gorgeous!! You look great.
Good luck with your finals!!
love those leggings...been considering purchasing them for ages now! u may have convinced me ;-)
good luck on your exams!!!
Luck wished!!! But I bet you don't need it ;)
I love your rings & nail polish - what brand & color? And Ummmm I really want to braid your hair - side fish tail!!
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
GOOD LUCK!!!! Cant wait to see your new projects. Loving the scarf, sweater and leggings(?)!
i really love this outfit..the sweater is so nice!
good luck at exams beauty ;)
True! i'd be on line to purchase a bottle of time. I love the sweater it looks so comfy and great for times like these. Good luck on your exams.
Really love your sweater! Good luck with examinations! ^^
Best of luck!!
You're looking remarkably good for someone who's been buried in the library. That sweater is gorgeous, reminds me of the Wang one.
xx Cristina
Nice outfit! Comfy and very girly :) Love the combination with the scarf <3
I'm in the same place right now ... having my exams and stuff... Good luck :) Can't wait to see the projects you're talking about ;)
XoXo
Fiamma
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
This is a fantastic outfit, you look fabulous. And you are super gorgeous as well! Good luck with exams!!
really unique combination
www.thebazaarcollection.blogspot.com
good luck!
love the photos...everything is just well put together.
stunner :D obsessed with that sweater!
good luck with the exams missy :D xx
love the title of your post, and great photo's!
D E G A I N E
http://www.fashiondegaine.com
sending you lots of luck with the exams!! The first time for me to visit you and i love your outfits- the oversized knits and rats leggings- gorgeous! Love the nail paint and rings too!xxx
would love you to visit me at
fashion clocked
katie. x
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!:)
xx
that sweater is amazing xxxxx
Good luck, you will do well. And I love the outfit !
Good luck with exams!! I absolutely love your sweater here, and all of your rings and earrings! Such a good look! :)
-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com
i love the texture of the cardigan, its like shadowed sprinkles of snow x
www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com
oooh i really love that sweater!
i want it
http://themaverickdiva.blogspot.com
http://themaverickdiva.blogspot.com
http://themaverickdiva.blogspot.com
gorgeous!
If you’re trying to find a cell phone location you will find that you are looking for cell phone spy software. This type of software is often referred to as cell phone locator software or cell phone location tracking software because it has the ability to locate mobile phones using the GPS tracking satellites. Please download our free cell phone spy report and learn all about cell phone GPS tracking software.
Hay dear blogger!
How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.
Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
Love, Cindy.
so fresh and dope great post
Post a Comment