vintage cardi, sportscraft scarf, stellino skirt, shakuhachi bodysuit, vintage belt
One of the things I love about this cardi is the awesome array of crazy colours! I've never been someone to shy away from bright colours being so tanned and all.
Recently come across a lot of vintage belts given to me by my grandmother that use to belong to my mum. Been having fun trying to work them into everyday outfits and this is one of my favourites!
Amidst exams atm.. on the home stretch now! and i just cannot wait to be done! the past two weeks have been hellish.. spending 12+ hours a day cooped up in the library is rather depressing.. and on top of that.. catching a rotten cold from my darling little brother just really made it that much worse!
Been quite upset that exams have swallowed up so much of my time that I havent been able to keep up with the World Cup. On that note GOOD LUCK ARGENTINA FOR TONIGHT!! hoorah! who is everyone else supporting?!?
One of the things I love about this cardi is the awesome array of crazy colours! I've never been someone to shy away from bright colours being so tanned and all.
Recently come across a lot of vintage belts given to me by my grandmother that use to belong to my mum. Been having fun trying to work them into everyday outfits and this is one of my favourites!
Amidst exams atm.. on the home stretch now! and i just cannot wait to be done! the past two weeks have been hellish.. spending 12+ hours a day cooped up in the library is rather depressing.. and on top of that.. catching a rotten cold from my darling little brother just really made it that much worse!
Been quite upset that exams have swallowed up so much of my time that I havent been able to keep up with the World Cup. On that note GOOD LUCK ARGENTINA FOR TONIGHT!! hoorah! who is everyone else supporting?!?
43 comments:
When I try on cardigans like this I look like a goofier mr. bill cosby :/
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
awww well i hope you make it through exams and get over the cold.... the cardigan is so vivid! love it
XX
Vi from Cali
Fab photos! Love the outfit. :)
Xx
awesome cardi, love the print and its colors! great look!
www.abitoffashion.com
Good luck with your exams !
I love the colours in this cardigan, you're so pretty!
x
cute photos! That sweater is sick!
XO, Neuter Kalin
Really cute outfit!
xoxo
Cara from IFB
www.heartifb.com
lovely sweater. Very Punky Brewster in a good way :)
Love, love the cardigan.
Xoxo. Angie
http://styleninfa.blogspot.com/
http://styleninfa.blogspot.com/
http://styleninfa.blogspot.com/
I love that cardigan!..such a great blog..good job![: keep up the amazing work..you should really be a model btw..
comment mine?
xxx
cross my heart
love the cardigan and love how you wore it!
clothes are cute
clothes are cute
I love your cardigan and your lovely face! Very good blog!!!!!!
love the vintage cardi! you are stunning, fab blog babe.
beautiful photos. Love how you belted everything together :)
Another note, first time checking out your blog and definitely not the last. I love your style, its fresh :)
www.thestarvingstylist.com
totally loving it
youve got a great blog, keep it up!
if you've got a few seconds and like cute dresses, go to www.sway.com/acree and put in your email, it will make you a part of sway, who is launching their collection in the fall...and it sends me to vegas! i need a 1,000 girls to sign up before august, and it would mean the world to me, thanks!
keep up your awesome inspiration, i've linked you on my blog roll!
-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
Cute outfit. ;-)
Oh my goodness, that cardi is amazing! The colors are pretty smashing.
u're one of a kind! love the accessories!
Gorgeous cardigan!!
XX
http://tokyofashionholic.blogspot.com/
i really like the caridgan! so colorful you look great in it!
gorgeous sweater! J'ADORE!
xo
justyna
that's such a fun cardigan, don't think i'd ever be able to pull it off though. you did quite fine :)
Wow such beautiful colors in your cardigan. It looks fantastic.
I am hoping for The Netherlands
i love this!
you've got a great blog, keep it up
and if you've got a second and love cute little dresses, go to http://www.sway.com/acree and sign up for sway, a company launching their collection in the fall..it only takes 3 seconds and it will help send me to vegas..i need 1,000 sign ups before august! it would mean the world.
love your inspiration, i'll definitely come visit your blog again!
-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
Love it, love it, love it, is sexy,is cutte is fashion, i mean... stunning!!
Great blog.Im a follower now. Pls visit me and if you wanna follow me as well I'll be glad=)
Love that cardi, what an amazing vintage find!
The title is from le roux right? I love the sweater and the belts, ahhh so inpirational.
perfect sweater :) xo faris
I love your cardigan! The colors are amazing.
AND GO ARGENTINA!!! I'm so disappointed they haven't scored yet. And i'm so proud of the north koreans...their perseverence really shows
xx
Ohhh I love, love the cardigan! Such a wonderful mix of colour.
xxx
oh this is pretty awesome! i loveee this outfit.
and im supporting world cup! but my country of course hehe , ohh by the way.. my country vs. argentina next sunday ;D
LOVE that cardigan! amazing
i love that cardi!! You look amazing.
Love this outfit. That cradigan is fantastic.SarahD:)
Love the colors in the cardi. The vint belt is amaaazing.
http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
Stunning!
Love your blog xx
XX Aleisha -No Rock Without Plastic
my computer is being a bitch and won't fully load the images but i love what i can see :)
Love the look!!! Good luck on exams!!
Lovely outfit and you're adorable! The scarf looks great with the cardigan.
-Vanessa
http://www.smashion.com
Your pictures are stunning! I'm sure you've answered this a million times before, but what camera do you use? Thank you! <3
-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com
love the use of bright colors!
keep in touch :)
Awesome sweaters, the colors are just outstanding. :)
http://fashionchalet.blogspot.com
xx
beautiful cardi! you look amazing!
Post a Comment