Today marks the official ONE YEAR anniversary of Fashion Euphoria! I can't believe it has been one year already since I started this blog. Just wanted to thank all my dear readers and followers for making this happen. Many thanks to all the constructive comments and feedback; keep them coming!!
As promised, I said I would be running a giveaway on my blog. It will consist of the multi-coloured Josh Goot inspired Kookai dress (brand new, not the one I have been wearing), a cute sky blue pair of Kookai PJs size 8 (cami and shorts) and a beautiful satin head piece. All of this is worth $255 and if you would like to be the lucky recipient of this gift then keep reading for the details of how to enter!!
1. Become a Fashion Euphoria follower (if you are already, please indicate)
2. Leave your email address so that I can contact you if you are the lucky recipient!
3. I would like for all of my readers to know a little about the person behind Fashion Euphoria.
On that note, I would like you all to ask me any questions you like. I will pick my winner based on how insightful the question(s) are. So don't limit yourself to just one question! I will be answering a handful of these questions in a post.
4. Join my new Facebook fan page. (must join to be eligible)
5. Answer this question: What do you guys think about Fashion Euphoria starting an online vintage store?? Yay or Nay?
Competition will end on 31st of July. I will choose my winner then! Good luck to you all!
As promised, I said I would be running a giveaway on my blog. It will consist of the multi-coloured Josh Goot inspired Kookai dress (brand new, not the one I have been wearing), a cute sky blue pair of Kookai PJs size 8 (cami and shorts) and a beautiful satin head piece. All of this is worth $255 and if you would like to be the lucky recipient of this gift then keep reading for the details of how to enter!!
1. Become a Fashion Euphoria follower (if you are already, please indicate)
2. Leave your email address so that I can contact you if you are the lucky recipient!
3. I would like for all of my readers to know a little about the person behind Fashion Euphoria.
On that note, I would like you all to ask me any questions you like. I will pick my winner based on how insightful the question(s) are. So don't limit yourself to just one question! I will be answering a handful of these questions in a post.
4. Join my new Facebook fan page. (must join to be eligible)
5. Answer this question: What do you guys think about Fashion Euphoria starting an online vintage store?? Yay or Nay?
Competition will end on 31st of July. I will choose my winner then! Good luck to you all!
15 comments:
- I've join your new facebook fan page and i leave there a ♥
-I already follow your blog :)
- why your blog is called so? Do you think fashion and beauty are related?
How many blog do you follow? Who is you fashion icon?
-would be a great idea if fashion euphoria starting a online vintage store! Wooow! I love love love vintage! c'mon, i can't wait!!
ANYWAY, THIS DRESS IS A DREAM! IT IS FANTASTICCC!
THIS IS MY E.MAIL:
laminette@hotmail.it
A BIG KISS♥
MINETTE
already follower
emilyma@live.ca
what does the "fashion "mean to you?
Can we read your personality according to your outfits or do you dress up to decieve (i think that's kind of fun haha)
YAY<3 vintage store would be awesome, especially considering you have impeccable taste :)
yellowscarff.blogspot.com
1. Follower via Blogger :)
2. Fvncy@yahoo.com
3. Qs: When did you know you were into fashion? What're your favorite brands (high-end & low)? What're your top 10 blogs that you read? If you're not blogging - what're you doing?
4. Joined ;)
5. A lot of bloggers seem to be doing it. I can't promise I'll definitely purchase, gotta see the merchandise, but hey if you've got the products and you think folks are interested why not, right?
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
1. I'm a follower!!
2. purple banana 1991 at gmail dot com
3. If you weren't into fashion, what would you be doing? Do you ever get weird looks from people on the outfits you wear? What do you think about the current trends in fashion right now?
4. I joined!:)
5. I think it would be a good idea! The vintage stuff you wear is great, so I'm sure you could find some great stuff to sell.
Well i love this giveaway! .. im already a follower and i already join to your facebook page too and my email is my-littlehouse@hotmail.com
my questions are:
1. Who or what inspired you to star this blog?
2. what ispired you to dress?
3. what do you do to keep your body skinny and perfect?
4. what did you learn sice you entered the world of blogs?
5. What do you project to the future?
Well these are my questions hehe and im agree with you about star that online store.. i think you will have success and it will be interesting for us who read this blog, can buy things that you will recommend at that store :D
I am a follower, and my email address is racheltanski@yahoo.com. my question for you is:
what designer really embodies your personality? from look, to practices (ethical, green), to moods and models of the shows.
as far as the vintage show, if you have the quality and access to quantity to offer a huge range of styles and sizes, yes. otherwise, no.
I am a follower!
Email: lorencdavid(at)gmail.com
I believe you should start a store because you have awesome taste!
-What gives you inspiration when you dress yourself?
-Do you have a fashion icon?
-Why did you make blogging part of your fashion life?
-Do you plan on going into fashion as a lifetime job?
gorgeous blog babe! fantastic giveaway
pleaaaaase start an online vintage store!
nice post,
your blog is lovely (:
come visit mine sometime?
www.makeandbelieve-elke.blogspot.com
x
1. I'm a follower!!
2. katch05 at gmail dot com
3. What was your most embarrassing fashion blooper ever?
4. I joined!:)
5. Yes please! (and pleas eopen it for international clients :)
Love your blog!
http://itsola.blogspot.com/
http://www.shopitsola.com/
^(35% off with the code 'SUMMER')
What a gorgeous dress. I want it. ;)
You have such lovely hair as well.
http://fashionchalet.blogspot.com
xx
I've been following your blog since I spotted it on another fasionista's blog :)
booboochloe71@yahoo.com
- Since when did you discover and fell in love with fashion?
- How do you find all these amazing scenes for your photo shoots?
- where do you find all of your clothes and accesories?
- How tall are you, since you're a part-time model?
- Do you believve in 2012?
- How do you think fashion has evolved since the last ten years?
- Are there any brands you recommend best?
- Do you have a boyfriend? (:
- Does love affect the way people dress?
- How long do you plan to keep up this blog for?
- If you plan on having children, would you support them into fashion?
i think you SHOULD have a vintage store online, seeing how all your clothes are beautifully made and perfect. <3
Amazing giveaway!
Follow you know with google-connect.
phuong-ngo@hotmail.com
What are your future plans/dream, where do you see yourself in 5 years?
And a fashion online store sounds great, you should do it!
Hey Helen!! : ) I'm a Google Follower of your blog and joined your Facebook group!
I can be contacted through my blog. I don't wanna leave my email address here..last time I left it on a blog giveaway, I received spam. :(
My questions for you are:
1. Who are your top 3 fashion bloggers?
2. If you didn't create a fashion blog, what other blog would you have created?
3. What are 3 pieces in your wardrobe that you'll keep forever?
4. If you could have unlimited handbags or unlimited shoes, which would you choose?
5. If for some reason you couldn't pursue a career in fashion, what other field would you go for?
6. If you game, what is your favourite video game console and your favourite game?
7. Show us a pic of your "worst" outfit. ; ) hehe
8. What country haven't you visited, but you're dying to?
9. How do you handle negative feedback and comments people give you online, if any?
10. Do you like thrifting? If so, what's your most favourite thrifted item?
omigosh, I sat here for like 30 minutes thinking of questions!! -_-
I think that starting an online vintage store is a great idea! I hope your items won't be too expensive though! A lot of people tend to overprice their "vintage" items.
Post a Comment