Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year









Some random bits and pieces from here and there. These were taken on my recent holiday with my family.

photos 1-3 : were taken at some random national park my dad wanted to visit

photo 4 : was taken by my grandma whilst I was waiting to sky dive

photo 5 : was a novelty photo taken at dreamworld. I would like to introduce to my lovely readers my little brother who has just started the tumultuous journey of high school life. I cannot wait until he hits puberty haha

photo 6 : waiting for waterworld to open

photo 7-8 : in our apartment

Its Valentines Day + Chinese New Year tomorrow and I can't wait to begin celebrating. Beginning with the huge dinner tonight; gorging on crabs and lobsters =)


1 comment:

MELISSA Z. said...

You're sooooo cute! Love your top in the first pics and your hat in the last! Great!

www.abitoffashion.com