Thursday, November 1, 2012

wings

Susan Rep dress, Chanel sunglasses, Mimco heels, vintage jewellery, Zimmermann clutch

This dress is by far the favorite of mine... the color and print is just so beautiful! I was so thrilled when my parcel arrived in the mail that I instantly unpacked this beauty and threw it on straight away and did consecutive twirls in my room until I felt dizzy and nauseous.

I decided that I would go over the top with the blue by digging out all my blue accessories - surprisingly I don't have all that much! This dress is so easy to adapt to all occasions; you could wear this to the beach and you could wear this to a dinner party... I covet anything with versatility and this is definitely one of my most treasured gifts.

Thank you to Susan and Kosta! x

10 comments:

Kike said...

This dress is such a happy dress!! It looks very versatile- i love dresses like this! :)

Herdiana Surachman said...

very flawless look, love the wind blow, it is beautiful.
loving your blog and thank you for your message on IFB, of course follow via GFC (HS)

you can visit my blog too, and maybe join my on going giveaway, see you.

Herdiana Surachman
DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | D'HOMME | D'FEMME


Julye said...

you look so stunning in the wind with that stunning dress !!

InkedandSewn said...

Love your necklace and heels!

ox,
Jess James

Check out my DIY fashion blog : http://www.inkedandsewn.com

Hotchocolate4Sunshine said...

you look gorgeous. love that. so jealous of the great weather you have there. x angie

Anne said...

Gorgeous dress.

Anne
http://thedailyfashionmuse.blogspot.com

Klavdija.V said...

Great post dear!! i loooove those heels <3 pretty chic!
visit me:http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

xx
K.

Miss Fashiogger said...

You look lovely! the dress suits you perfectly!

xox,
Miss F
http://fashiogger.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

Looking great. Love the dress!

Btw, was going through the blogs of people who have added me as a new member of IFB. Really like yours. Hope you have time to check mine out at some point :) In any case, keep up the good work ;)!

Xoxo Gozika

http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/


Marie L. said...

If I knew that the same dress was arriving in my mail box today, I would do the same thing you did : put it on and do twirls! It's beautiful and so are your pictures!

Marie
A MERRY DIARY