Susan Rep kaftan, Kookai heels, scarf and bracelet, Chanel sunglasses, Tiffany and Co necklace and Sass and Bide necklace
This final week of exams has just been disastrous for myself. First I am food poisoned and then discover that on the days where I am on the verge of recovery I consume something that sets off an allergic reaction causing myself to break out in hives. Truly discouraging really considering I finish exams and university today and it really should be a momentous occasion celebrated with a bottle of Veuve between friends and family. Not spent waiting in medical centres for doctors to administer an injection that knocks me out cold for 12 hours.
Luckily for me.. having hives means more bed rest, and more bed rest equals more blogging. So here are the rest of the photos that we took on our Susan Rep shoot and the last kaftan that I chose to work with from her amazing collection! Will be heading down to Melbourne on Thursday night and cannot wait to meet Susan and Kosta!
15 comments:
I love the shoes, fantastic outfit.
x Angie
Food looks delicious and I love your headband!
http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk/
I hope you get better!! Take care of yourself.
I would like to invite you to join my GIVEAWAY! 25 persons will win $20 vouchers.
-Avi
http://petitefashionmonster.blogspot.mx/
I love reading your blog but I hope you feel better!!! I absolutely love your heels and that scarf is so great!
xo
girlintheyellowdress.com
Love this dress on you!
SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com
NEW GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG! Enter NOW
Amazing photos. Love the styling.
You Can Call Me Flanders - blog
Cute outfit!!!! and feel better soon.
Wanda
Great outfit! Too bad about the allergic reaction :-( I hopen you get well soon, and you can post amazing posts like this again soon!
X Saskia
Love your style and your blog as well!
Would you like to follow each other?
Find me at
tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com
See you.. xx
Great great post dear, you have a wonderful blog :)
Maybe you like to follow each other?
Love, Anna
www.fashionanna.com
I love the dress and the blue heels you look "amaz". You go girl..work it!:D RoRos World
Those shoes are INSANELY cool, but more importantly, get well soon! Food poisoning is the worst :(
SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
Feel better love, I hope you recover real soon. I love these shots, the headwrap and leopard with bright blue heels are such a fun mixed print combo.
Your chow chow is su fluffy! Super cute! :")
xoxoxo
Sephie
http://blog.justsephierojas.com
I'm in love with your heels! I'm seriously going to look for a similar pair!
xo, Llana
www.chicncoveted.com
P.S - you've got great style
Post a Comment