Kate Sylvester shirt and hoodie, joshua&sean top, lucyd acyd tights, sportsgirl wedges
My best friend and I had an action packed saturday but we still managed to find time to squeeze in a few photos whilst exploring this amazing sanctuary that's located just down the road from me. The view is serene and so peaceful! Can't believe I'm lucky enough to live so close to this haven.
My best friend and I had an action packed saturday but we still managed to find time to squeeze in a few photos whilst exploring this amazing sanctuary that's located just down the road from me. The view is serene and so peaceful! Can't believe I'm lucky enough to live so close to this haven.
61 comments:
loooove your outfit!! :))
http://mirrordiaries.blogspot.com/
Great, great outfit!
Fabulous pants and cardi!
LA
This pictures are sooo dreamy!
You have amazing style!!!!
xox The Beckerman Girls
http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com
beautiful photos! Love the slashed leggings and wedges.
http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/
amazing pics and cooooooool leggings dear! wow! <3
www.abitoffashion.com
Wow! How wonderful.
I love this!
Best wishes from one blogger to another,
~Zabrinah
the outfit is great, i like it a lot - amazing pictures too
so great look and so great photos! You look cute on the car!
love it!
Love,
http://artyaffair.blogspot.com
those tights are so fun!!
I love your leggings : )
Have you chosen a winner for your one year giveaway yet? :D
Your style is killer!
Love Grace.
pictures and outfit are gorgeous!
wow..that place is beautiful! i love your leggins girl, hope you had a great time.
love your nude colored boots!
NOWAY !!
I LOVE your outfit, especially the shoes.
You have great sense of style.
You have such a lovely blog, you must have put a lot of effort in it.
I am officially following your blog =D
www.therawpower.blogspot.com
A fashion blogger based in Australia and Hong Kong.
Follow me if you like my blog
you can also follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/therawpwoer
and blog lovin
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1871826/raw-power?claim=gt67ssuvazt
xo
therawpower
You look awesome!
Beautiful beautiful photos! i love yor tights!
GREAT SH0ES!!!!!
I LOVE THE PHOTO OF MK ON YOUR HOMEPAGE!
http://TheUrbanFlamingo.blogspot.com/
<3-KaitlynMcCall
oh wow! I love your photos, those leggings, and overall style!! Im gonna follow you :)
Love,
Jennifer & Sherry
amazing - loving the leggings on you! you definitely pull them off effortlessly.
hey you..
i really like your blog
I've moved my blog over to a new English website. I really hope that you want to follow mine. The blog is called fashion from head to toe.
Find it here - Www.fashionfromheadtotoe.blogspot.com
Please take a look!!
Xoxo
I'm way late in commenting, but let me just say, I LOVE this look! Your leggings are too hot for words!
-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com
those shoes make your outfit xx
galatea
http://candidebyvoltaire.blogspot.com
the shoeeeessss♥
cute. looove n adore the leggins
x
http://www.sweeetjanee.blogspot.com/
http://www.sweeetjanee.blogspot.com/
http://www.sweeetjanee.blogspot.com/
i love the name of your blog hahaha
btw this pics are great!
i love your outfit
Amazing ensemble,i love your cut-out leggings and wedges :D you look great,and fabulous photos :D
StopAndStareStyle = my super-duper fashion & style blog :D COMMENT,FOLLOW,READ & ENJOY! :D
great photos :)
Very cool bandage tights! Black Milk makes some like those, too.. I think.
those tights are BEYOND! i love them!
stayfabulous,
zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com
you are totally rocking the leggings! you go girl.
Wonderful Photos!!!!http://streetstylebystela.blogspot.com
love ya outfit! do check out my mini giveaway babe!
Love,
http://artyaffair.blogspot.com
wow, thats the only thing i can say for this outfit, very stylish and very trendy, i really like the way the model carries it, i love fashion clothing and accessories and i love buying them from Annie's Online Store
Hello, how’s it going? Great blog! Love Heels??
You should definitely check out my new shoe design BlogSpot! All my designs are hand-drawn too!
I am hoping that my illustrations will help me further my career in the industry! Take care x
Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com
love the leggings, i wanted to get those myself!!!
myblissisthisway.blogspot.com
Those tights are extremely cool, and the way you combined them is so edgy.
Puck
http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com
you should seriously frame that blsck and white picture! and i want those tights!
great wedges!
-Silvia
Kisses from Paris~
Great shoes!
Love Grace.
fabulous pics xxxx
loving the photos, good inspiration!
thanks for sharing as always
i'll be back to see more from you
come visit COSMICaroline!
-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
Wow, what ridiculous, but amazing, tights! And I love the inspiration for your images - the background and nautical theme is perfect :)
Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com
such a niceeeee look! love the black and white pictures :)
leggings are soo cool
come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think
http://www.fashionbyhe.com
really loving the tights!!
love the wedges!!!
http://aforteforfashion.blogspot.com
kewl.
http://diewiththesun.blogspot.com
Wow, you look great! Love this blog. Great style! Following you now...
Quench Fab
Great outfit, you look lovely!
Great outfit! I love the shoes and leggings!
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/
you're on my blog roll!
you've got a great blog, keep it up!
and come visit COSMICaroline, it's being revamped with more posts and chic looks!
-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
wonderful outfit!
http://ladymitroz.blogspot.com/
love love LOVE those leggings!!
Everyone thinks Im an absolute nutter when I wear things like that lol
check out my blog and follow/comment x
www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com
Such a beautiful place! You look amazing!
Camila F.
great outfit! we're glad you had time to take some photos, there is a lot of inspiration in these pics!
you look stunning! amazing outfit !
amazing outfit:)
we have a lot of fashion stuff who are waiting you,for find those brand...please help us...
and follow us
http://howcanufind.blogspot.com
LOVE the wedges! they look like the Chloe ones that i'm obsessed with that are unfortunately $900. :(
brittin
www.wewhoshop.wordpress.com
Post a Comment