Kookai top, skirt, belt, scarf, necklace. Natasha leather jacket, wayne cooper tights.
I've finally found some time to do a quick post before rushing to work! Really just wanted to show everyone clearly my new hair.. I have to say it does make me look a few years younger (which is never a bad thing) compared to the usual comments of me looking older than my true age.
Still adjusting to the fact that I have to fix it every morning and having hair in my eyes 24/7 but a change is always good. Havent had time to figure out how to use my slr yet. So hopefully when I do.. I'll have much better photos!
Enjoy your weekend all! Much love from Australia!
xx
I've finally found some time to do a quick post before rushing to work! Really just wanted to show everyone clearly my new hair.. I have to say it does make me look a few years younger (which is never a bad thing) compared to the usual comments of me looking older than my true age.
Still adjusting to the fact that I have to fix it every morning and having hair in my eyes 24/7 but a change is always good. Havent had time to figure out how to use my slr yet. So hopefully when I do.. I'll have much better photos!
Enjoy your weekend all! Much love from Australia!
xx
27 comments:
you look gorgeous. love the dress and scarf!!
great accessories and you look gorgeous with fringe dvrling ;)
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
lovely outfit!
X
fantastic look!
love your style
xx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com
You're so chic! Love your red lips!
www.abitoffashion.com
Beautiful outfit and your hair looks beautiful in all the photos too!
WONDERFUL, TOLL, VERY BEAUTIFUL.
I LOVE IT.
Stela Alves
www.streetstylebystela.blogspot.com
My fav are leather jacket ( nice colour ) and amazing scarf!!
Nice accessories!
you are so pretty, your style is fab and your hair is delish
LuvLux
xxx
YOUR BLOG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCKIN'! FAB photography! You look gorgeous with your new hair style! And all the jewelry is sooooo blingin'! We are now following you babe!
xo The Beckerman Girls
http://BeckermanBitePlate.com
wow the side of that skirt is so cool! i love detailing like that
gorgeous girl.. love this outfit! the scarf is very chic.
Love the hair! It suits you very well. :)
~Vanessa from Smashion
I'm so envious of your hair! I wish mine was that long...
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/
perfect :)
Great post!
Really love your images, so much inspiration.
Will be back for more, your posts are so cool i even
went back to look at your older ones.
Hope you can check out mine, i think you'd like it :)
http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com/
GORGEOUS!!! awesome blog :D
perfect perfect perfect, love ur outfit
love those accessories. you're so pretty :)
Love,
Jennifer & Sherry
that scarf is such a great piece---LOVE
you look amazing!
i like the picts.
xoxo
LOVE this outfit!
The sheer bit in the top is like something i have...need to dig that out :)
www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com
The jacket has an amazing color, and I love the sexy tights/leggings!
Puck // oneofpoints.blogspot.com
love love LOVE!!
http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com
Gorgeous! Definitely chic.
Keep it touch girl!
fabricrefined.blogspot.com
Gorgeous! Definitely chic.
Keep it touch girl!
fabricrefined.blogspot.com
Post a Comment