Thursday, February 10, 2011

when I'm too far gone..


The 21st birthday is approaching which means frantic organization for me! Will get around to posting photos soon!

Here's a picture of a night out with one of my workmates. Wearing the Acne Atlantis dress!

15 comments:

Vinda Sonata said...

great photography and style.
21 is a first step towards maturity, i always believe. well, it's good to turn 21 ;)

Phuong said...

the acne dress is beautiful!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

Look at that hair! WOW!!

The dress isn't so bad either ;)

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Just Friends said...

Extremely lovely! :)

The insightful fresh posts keep me coming only here very frequently. I Can’t seem to be able to see anything similar on Yahoo – You often write very interesting articles. Keep it up!. And I Think You should definately write more about this! And I want to say that I constantly invstigating online for tips that could be benefited for me! And I found your entry interesting do I’ve added a Trackback to it on my weblog …… Thanks so much. Check my blogs plz.
http://vanstrainers.blogspot.com/
http://bootsshoesuk.blogspot.com/
http://etniesshoesuk.blogspot.com/

Etnies Shoes | Vans Trainers | Boots Shoes

Lisa & Cathy said...

your hair is just .. so beautiful! you should become a mermaid, haha. You're so pretty! I'm not sure if you already had your birthday. But i'm just gonna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU OFFICIALLY REACHED ADULTHOOD :D

Becca. said...

gorgeous outfit, especially your dress! you look amazing!

XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Anonymous said...

good to see your blog again!
keep up the good work!
i'll always come back and visit!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

LaU said...

very fab!
xoxo


townofstyle.blogspot.com

Giulietta said...

u are co young :)
both of u look so cool:)

Anonymous said...

Those were sexy Nightclub Clothes you're wearing and from that look you sure did have a great night.

Terra said...

You are so pretty and your hair is amaaaazing! It's gotta be tons of upkeep, props to you!

enjoy your life said...

you are looking so nice and cute i like your all dressing very well
I want to share some information about kids parties Miami and I know about childrens party Broward and if you want to celebrate your kids birthday party west palm beach kids Fairy land give you all services so enjoy your parties with your own style.

MissMillyChan said...

It's always good to work hard and party hard too ;)

check out my blog sometime!

http://catwalkcity.blogspot.com/

Marina C. said...

you two look so gorgeous! <3


xx

Chloe said...

You look gorgeous! Congrats on 21, girl! Such an amazing birthday!

chloe ** http://chloerambo@hotmail.com