Would like to extend a big thankyou to Tamara Davis from Grazia who featured me in Grazia last week! Was so stoked to hear and even more surreal to see it!
Hello :) To celebrate Christmas my Blog The Stiletto Effect is having Giveaways every single day. Right now I’m Givingaway: - 1 beautiful clutch (value 184USD) - 10 Clinique Makeup bags with 5 products (value 190USD each) - 2 jewellery bags (value 105USD) To enter just visit my fashion Blog www.thestilettoeffect.blogspot.com GOOD LUCK! P.S.: Sorry for the spam, but these are fabulous Christmas Giveaway and I love to share them with you!
Hello :) To celebrate Christmas my Blog The Stiletto Effect is having Giveaways every single day. Right now I’m Givingaway: - 1 beautiful clutch (value 184USD) - 10 Clinique Makeup bags with 5 products (value 190USD each) - 2 jewellery bags (value 105USD) To enter just visit my fashion Blog www.thestilettoeffect.blogspot.com GOOD LUCK! P.S.: Sorry for the spam, but these are fabulous Christmas Giveaway and I love to share them with you!
That's so cool! You look awesome so you deserve it. Long live the influence of fashion bloggers!! Loving the Chanel in the previous post - you look like a screen siren. Gorgeous girl. I have a new post up on my blog. Drop by if you like, or follow me – it would make my day! http://sartorialstardom.blogspot.com/
34 comments:
That is so cool! Congrats :)
congratulations!!!!;))))
you look amazing!
ana wow youre so tanneddd
congrats!
will be glad if you follow or atleast visit me
www.danielask.blospot.com
xx
Ooh wow, I love Grazia (& your outfit in the pic!) <3
Congrats on the feature girlie!
Congrats! I just found your gorgeous blog, I'm following now. :)
♥ Fashion Goodies
GREAT!Congrats!
wow congratulations!!! that is soooo cool!!! :)
That is sooo awesome!!!! You deserve it big time! Your style is soo rockin'!!!!!!! YAYAYY!!!!
Happpy Holidays!!
Big kiss,
xoox Beckerman Girls
www.BeckermanBitePlate.com
Hello :)
To celebrate Christmas my Blog The Stiletto Effect is having Giveaways every single day.
Right now I’m Givingaway:
- 1 beautiful clutch (value 184USD)
- 10 Clinique Makeup bags with 5 products (value 190USD each)
- 2 jewellery bags (value 105USD)
To enter just visit my fashion Blog www.thestilettoeffect.blogspot.com
GOOD LUCK!
P.S.: Sorry for the spam, but these are fabulous Christmas Giveaway and I love to share them with you!
Hello :)
To celebrate Christmas my Blog The Stiletto Effect is having Giveaways every single day.
Right now I’m Givingaway:
- 1 beautiful clutch (value 184USD)
- 10 Clinique Makeup bags with 5 products (value 190USD each)
- 2 jewellery bags (value 105USD)
To enter just visit my fashion Blog www.thestilettoeffect.blogspot.com
GOOD LUCK!
P.S.: Sorry for the spam, but these are fabulous Christmas Giveaway and I love to share them with you!
Oh Congrats !! ;-)
loving your blog as always, i'll be back for sure!
a merry christmas and happy holidays to you!!
come visit COSMICaroline for some holiday cheer!
-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
congrats Helen! :)
merry christmas!
stop by sometime, xx natalie
http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/
Wow!! great congrats!!!! Merry Christmas!!
www.sickbytrend.com
xx
wow! that's absolutely cool!! merry christmas, honey!
congrats
Ahw that is truly an honour, congratulations missy!
Uve got a new follower, adore ur blog!
xoxo
That's so cool! You look awesome so you deserve it.
Long live the influence of fashion bloggers!!
Loving the Chanel in the previous post - you look like a screen siren.
Gorgeous girl.
I have a new post up on my blog. Drop by if you like, or follow me – it would make my day!
http://sartorialstardom.blogspot.com/
I don't know that magazine, but it looks great!xx
www.zscloset.blogspot.com
yayyy congrats! deff following you. glad i found your blog!
I was recently featured in Grazia (India) as well! Haha, following you because of the cool coincidence and because you're fabulous!
Congratulations!
^^ There is a disturbing amount of exclamation points in that comment. Sheesh.
Awesome! Congratulations.
Check out Runway Rundown
www.runwayrundown.com
xoxo
very cool...love you blog!!*-*
what an awesome opportunity! must have been amazing to see it in real life :)
xoxo
merry xmas, love your blog
check mine :) if you like it follow me and i will follow you xxxxx
congrats! you deserved it!!!
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
Congratulations! That's amazing!
Congrats...that's fantastic! :)SArahD
that is so amazing!! congrats!
gorgeous!
you've got an inspiring blog, keep going!
i hope you had a happy holiday!
come visit the revamped COSMICaroline for more inspiration!
-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
dude congratulations! you look fucking awesome
pepperandchips.blogspot.com
congrats, this is so exciting for you I bet. Lovely
That's so awesome! Congrats Girl!
Post a Comment